• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Do we get Club Vistara Silver membership with SBI Vistara prime?

Hisoka

TF Ace
I was planning to buy club Vistara prime card (over Axis Vistara signature) as it offers priority pass membership as well. But on SBI card website it isn't mentioned anywhere that we'll also get complimentary Club Vistara silver membership. On Air Vistara website it does mention, however.

Can anyone using this card confirm this? As the membership offers lot of benefits, the most exciting one being 1 upgrade voucher, through which i can travel one business class (upgrading from premium economy using the voucher) ticket with just 3k rs (credit card fees).

I was planning to buy club Vistara prime card (over Axis Vistara signature) as it offers priority pass membership as well. But on SBI card website it isn't mentioned anywhere that we'll also get complimentary Club Vistara silver membership. On Air Vistara website it does mention, however.

Can anyone using this card confirm this? As the membership offers lot of benefits, the most exciting one being 1 upgrade voucher, through which i can travel one business class (upgrading from premium economy using the voucher) ticket with just 3k rs (credit card fees).
PP membership is not complimentary post second year of the card

Last edited:
You will get CV silver with Prime. I read somewhere on this forum that you can't use the upgrade voucher on top of the complimentary ticket voucher. So i am not sure about your second point.
Also, for sbi vistara prime, 4 PP visits are complimentary per year but yes they expire after two years.

Yes, I hold the card, yet just paid my first bill and joining fees. Yet to receive my Silver membership (Yes Silver membership is included0

And Regarding Priority pass i asked customer care, this was their response.

1666635506543.png

You will get CV silver with Prime. I read somewhere on this forum that you can't use the upgrade voucher on top of the complimentary ticket voucher. So i am not sure about your second point.
Also, for sbi vistara prime, 4 PP visits are complimentary per year but yes they expire after two years.
Yes, upgrades cannot be done over complimentary tickets, you have to buy a premium economy ticket to be eligble for an upgrade

Thanks. Also, if i don't use my upgrade voucher for the first year. Will it get added up for the next year? Or it expires? Since you're saying I've to purchase a ticket (either from CV points or regular money), I'd like that voucher to get add up

I have applied and got it approved. I was going through terms and conditions and this was shock for me as well. I thought silver tier should get renewed every year. idk how far this is true. And recently I hear many award flights/seats for free ticket voucher is withdrawn, Can you share your experience in redeeming free vouchers based on the city you hail from.

I haven't redeemed any vouchers , my card is 3 months old.. only thing that came good use to me is their priority pass so far.
Where did you use. the Priority pass and is this lifetime free or only 2 years?,
if no lifetime, then is 2 years validity applicable from the date of priority pass purchase or is the credit card purchase data? or the complimentary lounge ends after 2 years of PP/CC issuance?

Hey guys i dont travel domestic much ,so if anyone is intrested in sbi premium economy tickets let me know can let it go for 6000 rs.Or plz help me if you know somewhere i can let go of these tickets.

Back