• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Do we get Reward points for Utility Bill Payments using HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card?

navonline7

TF Premier
I made electricity bill payment of Rs. 2000 via Payzapp using my HDFC Regalia card. However, I didn't receive any reward points for this transaction. Don't we get reward points for paying electricity bill using the HDFC Regalia card. Or, I didn't get reward points because I used the HDFC Regalia card to make the payment via the Payzapp app?

Attachments

• ebill.jpg
    ebill.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 34
If you have made payment of utility bills through payzapp using your regalia as payment mode you will get reward points. However if you have added funds to your payzapp wallet through regalia and made payment of utility bills you will not get reward points. In my case after transacting on the payzapp they had credited the reward points but thereafter reversed the points under adjusted/lapsed category.

If you have made payment of utility bills through payzapp using your regalia as payment mode you will get reward points. However if you have added funds to your payzapp wallet through regalia and made payment of utility bills you will not get reward points. In my case after transacting on the payzapp they had credited the reward points but thereafter reversed the points under adjusted/lapsed category.
yes, I paid using regalia as payment mode, not using funds in payzapp wallet. Shall I raise a concern with the bank?

yes we do get reward points for paying utility bills via payzapp/directly using hdfc regalia.
you can check utility and insurance reward points statement below your transactions history of credit card statement
This has been discontinued from Jan 2023.
Can you check?
I did not get points, customer care said they not giving points on utility transaction.

Back