• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does a non activated ICICI credit card effect my CIBIL socre?

I just joined a company, they open an ICICI bank accout for salary and I signed up for "Coral Credit Card" now i don't want to use that credit card.

If i let the credit card expire with out activatiing it, will this effect my CIBIL score ?
They say that their will not be any yearly or hidden changes for this card. ( i won't belive this, can you point me to the source of cards t&c and detailed information) ?
why does companys only pay the salary for their prefered banks (my company refused to credit my salary other than ICICI) ?

This is my very first post thread, correct me if i am wrong and point me to the right sources.

I just joined a company, they open an ICICI bank accout for salary and I signed up for "Coral Credit Card" now i don't want to use that credit card.

If i let the credit card expire with out activatiing it, will this effect my CIBIL score ?
They say that their will not be any yearly or hidden changes for this card. ( i won't belive this, can you point me to the source of cards t&c and detailed information) ?
why does companys only pay the salary for their prefered banks (my company refused to credit my salary other than ICICI) ?

This is my very first post thread, correct me if i am wrong and point me to the right sources.
I can answer your two questions

*They say that their will not be any yearly or hidden changes for this card.*

You can call customer care and ask. You can send mail to customer care and if they say it's life time free, you can keep it. It's a proof in future if they charge.

*why does companys only pay the salary for their prefered banks (my company refused to credit my salary other than ICICI) ?*

Because they have partnership with the bank. They might get some benefits through this partnership.

Do you have any credit card? Why don't you want credit card? If you use credit card wisely, you can save some money

Back