• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does account variant affect pre-approved offers

damn

TF Buzz
I am looking to open a new savings account with HDFC for pre-approved offer. I had an account with them before, but closed it. Just wanted to know, does account variant affect what kind of offers you get? As I am eligible for DigiYouth Savings account, I am not really inclined to open a normal/SavingsMax account with them. Thanks in advance.

In what way? Could you explain please?
The pre approved offers depends on type of account and relationship you habe have with a bank. I had a Imperia account and I was offered infinia without asking any details, My wife had a diners club black with prefered account.

I am looking to open a new savings account with HDFC for pre-approved offer. I had an account with them before, but closed it. Just wanted to know, does account variant affect what kind of offers you get? As I am eligible for DigiYouth Savings account, I am not really inclined to open a normal/SavingsMax account with them. Thanks in advance.
If you want pre approved offers, regular or SB max is a better choice.

Yes and No
It depends on your profile as well
If u open sb max or normal, digi youth u can hardly get pre approved offer till millennia card and even if u get it the limit may not be satisfactory

If ur credit profile is good u can directly apply for their cards without having an account

Consider opening an account if u want to get ur 1st cc otherwise not recommended
it is my opinion.

Yes and No
It depends on your profile as well
If u open sb max or normal, digi youth u can hardly get pre approved offer till millennia card and even if u get it the limit may not be satisfactory

If ur credit profile is good u can directly apply for their cards without having an account

Consider opening an account if u want to get ur 1st cc otherwise not recommended
it is my opinion.
Already have 4/5 cards
So probably should apply directly?

The pre approved offers depends on type of account and relationship you habe have with a bank. I had a Imperia account and I was offered infinia without asking any details, My wife had a diners club black with prefered account.
What kind of transaction volume and MAB were you maintaining, if you don't mind my asking?

Back