• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does JioMart even fulfil orders?

RadioactiveTabela

TF Premier
Screenshot.jpg

I brought couple of earphones in some flash sale on JioMart. My first order with them. Delivery was supposed to be August 1, obviously not delivered. Everyday I check, delivery date becomes tomorrow. I even created ticket on August 4 about delay in delivery, no response yet.

Do they not want to honor their sale prices, hence nudging me to cancel the order? Does anyone have experience dealing with JioMart?

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Jiomart is quite unreliable when it comes to delivery timelines. No use of their delivery dates as shown on the app.

Further, many a times, order is only partially fulfilled.

In terms of refund, it does come back in some 5-7 days post cancellation of order

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
i guess this is due to the nature of the product
you have purchased something maybe in the end of season sale for them and maybe thier stock got sold out and they will probably issue a refund
because i sometimes order groceries from here and they usually come before eta

rojajimmy

TF Select
Jiomart is the worst. Their delivery cates are NEVER correct and delays are almost guaranteed. Also, They will cancel almost 90% of the times. Like it is said here, they are shamelessa nd do not care about any consequences.

akshayhs

TF Ace
I have ordered in JioMart twice only. On both occassions, I never received any updates on the order but the very next day after ordering, they delivered it. But their minimum order amount is too high for me so sticking primarily to BigBasket and Instamart whenever suitable.

Previously Jiomart was good till last year. But now they are not reliable at all. So I stopped using them & now I prefer Dmart or Dmart ready.

RadioactiveTabela

TF Premier
i guess this is due to the nature of the product
you have purchased something maybe in the end of season sale for them and maybe thier stock got sold out and they will probably issue a refund
because i sometimes order groceries from here and they usually come before eta

I mean, large e-commerce websites such as JioMart shouldn't be taking orders in quantities they can't fulfil. I did receive a proper Reliance Retail Ltd GST invoice next day, which I suppose suggests that stock was available and dispatched, still no delivery. My first & last order with them.

RadioactiveTabela

TF Premier
it has

but it charges a delivery fee and usually it usually comes the next day
+1. There's a dmart ready opp my house, so I self pick up next day saving on that 49 rs delivery fee also. Fantastic service so far.

Very good deals on branded groceries without having to deal with regular Dmart crowd. Unbranded stuff like pulses and sugar is still cheaper at local grocery stores.

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I mean, large e-commerce websites such as JioMart shouldn't be taking orders in quantities they can't fulfil. I did receive a proper Reliance Retail Ltd GST invoice next day, which I suppose suggests that stock was available and dispatched, still no delivery. My first & last order with them.
sometimes in amazon sales the mistakenly forget a digit in the mrp due to which i have had to take a refund for.
stellar deals like branded closthe at 159 or soemthig