• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

dreamfolks not allwoing to generate access qr code for add-on card !!

gladmortal

TF Neo
Hello,

i don't understand the use of addon card from IDFC First bank Wealth card. I got the primary card for myself and addon for my father. we both planning to travel by train and while I was successful in generating the access code from dreamfolks portal for myself, its not letting me generate it for my father and says "access is already generated for addon card, and if continue the previous access code will be cancelled"

Is this how it works? i can generate only one access card at a time for all the cards combined ?

did you try creating qr for primary and addon at the same time ? its not letting me create 2 active qr at the same time.

Hello,

i don't understand the use of addon card from IDFC First bank Wealth card. I got the primary card for myself and addon for my father. we both planning to travel by train and while I was successful in generating the access code from dreamfolks portal for myself, its not letting me generate it for my father and says "access is already generated for addon card, and if continue the previous access code will be cancelled"

Is this how it works? i can generate only one access card at a time for all the cards combined ?
try using another number for your add-on card then you should be able generate the QR

my card is registered on my number, father's addon on my father's number, although both cards have different card numbers they are linked and dream folks web is not allowing to generate two active qr at the same time.

talked with Dreamfolks CC, the solution they provided is:

1. Either i use one access code and one physical card
2. I'll redeem the first code and after redemption generate the second code. (this is what i have done because i was not carrying the physical card with me)

my card is registered on my number, father's addon on my father's number, although both cards have different card numbers they are linked and dream folks web is not allowing to generate two active qr at the same time.

talked with Dreamfolks CC, the solution they provided is:

1. Either i use one access code and one physical card
2. I'll redeem the first code and after redemption generate the second code. (this is what i have done because i was not carrying the physical card with me)
I think it may have also worked if you used primany and add on in two different dreamfoks account at the same time

Back