• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DRIVING LICENCE QUERY

Bob78900

TF Ace
Hello Guys! I know this is totally off topic according to this community. My friend don't have driving licence and he want to apply for it never applied before. I heard that you can get your licence without giving test. Driving school where the person will learn driving they will issue a certificate and you will be exempted from test. Regarding this i want to know that which driving school is eligible for this. Like how to check whether the school is authorised or not.
Also He went to an agent and told that he will get licence without giving any rest by bribing 7-8k
I need your help regarding this issue.
Also please tell me should he apply through agent or not?

Hello Guys! I know this is totally off topic according to this community. My friend don't have driving licence and he want to apply for it never applied before. I heard that you can get your licence without giving test. Driving school where the person will learn driving they will issue a certificate and you will be exempted from test. Regarding this i want to know that which driving school is eligible for this. Like how to check whether the school is authorised or not.
Also He went to an agent and told that he will get licence without giving any rest by bribing 7-8k
Going via agents or middle-men will save somewhat significant amounts of your time, you can get the RTO of choosing for in-person presence of the test and the DL gets cleared and issued faster via this method

In Bangalore, recently, a friend of mine applied online without an agent. Got learner's license after one month(that too after visiting RTO and point the clerk). Waited for one month to take the driving test. On the test day, rejected due to some misunderstanding in vehicle papers (they need the complete vehicle paper you are taking for the test).

So after 2 months, spending around ₹2000 and visiting twice his application got rejected. (That too, was for 2 wheeler and in a metro city like Bangalore)

Save your time and go through an agent.

which city/state is he from??

If he has Aadhaar address of Delhi, then LL process is completely online and he can give test from his home.
For permanent DL from driving school, he can contact - Institute of Driving and Traffic Research at Sarai Kale Khan or Loni, or Driver Training Institute at Burari.

Back