• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

'Dyson' Products via HDFC Smartbuy Imagine store

Lord Silvr

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Fellow Members,
Anyone here with prior experience of purchasing any 'Dyson' products via the Imagine store in HDFC Smartbuy ?
I'm currently considering their 'Air Purifier' line but I'll place the online reviews in the category of 'too good to be true'.
(Being listed in the Imagine store at HDFC Smartbuy, it's an outright 5X on Infinia, which to me is a pretty good deal, duly factoring in the high-price)

Wondering if anyone can share their experience of-
1. Buying from the Imagine store (overall customer service, product replacement on fault, warranty, etc.)
2. Dyson Air-purifier range (in General & related customer service experience)

Looking forward to hearing from ya'll.
Cheers !

Fellow Members,
Anyone here with prior experience of purchasing any 'Dyson' products via the Imagine store in HDFC Smartbuy ?
I'm currently considering their 'Air Purifier' line but I'll place the online reviews in the category of 'too good to be true'.
(Being listed in the Imagine store at HDFC Smartbuy, it's an outright 5X on Infinia, which to me is a pretty good deal, duly factoring in the high-price)

Wondering if anyone can share their experience of-
1. Buying from the Imagine store (overall customer service, product replacement on fault, warranty, etc.)
2. Dyson Air-purifier range (in General & related customer service experience)

Looking forward to hearing from ya'll.
Cheers !
1. Imagine store has been reliable for Apple products. Many people here (including me) have bought some Apple products. No problems so far.

2. Dyson products have a good rating based on independent Youtube reciews.

3. Dyson products on Imagine store - can't comment in that.

Bought Apple products from Imagine before and not had any issues.

I didn't realise that they are also selling Dyson nowadays - have a Dyson vaccum cleaner (bought at time of Covid) and it is a very good product. Their price is almost the same as Amazon for couple of products I checked and so bonus reward points would be great.

1. Imagine store has been reliable for Apple products. Many people here (including me) have bought some Apple products. No problems so far.

2. Dyson products have a good rating based on independent Youtube reciews.

3. Dyson products on Imagine store - can't comment in that.
Thanks for the info

Bought Apple products from Imagine before and not had any issues.

I didn't realise that they are also selling Dyson nowadays - have a Dyson vaccum cleaner (bought at time of Covid) and it is a very good product. Their price is almost the same as Amazon for couple of products I checked and so bonus reward points would be great.
Thank you for the info

Back