• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

EazyDiner Membership extension - 1 month for 1Re.

Is Easydiner prime useful now a days? I see significantly lesser restaurants on prime than before in Bangalore. Have hardly been able to use it

tried to post as early as I saw.
I know a lot missed to grab the deal. It’s over now.

Is Easydiner prime useful now a days? I see significantly lesser restaurants on prime than before in Bangalore. Have hardly been able to use it
Depends if your go to place is still in the list. A lot many times I decide my go to place after checking EazyDiner 😂

They still have a very good collaboration with restaurants, at least in my Citi Vadodara where I live. Even I am seeing them expanding their footfalls now in small coffee shops too. What is not good is participating banks' minimum order value to avail of extra payment offers. Unless you don't have an IndusInd EasyDiners credit card - For almost all banks minimum order value to avail payment discounts starts at 3500 rupees and above which is too much for someone who is just 2 or at max 3 individuals. Rest - Great program!

Does Eazydiner card give automatic Prime membership only for first year, or for subsequent years as well?

Does Eazydiner card give automatic Prime membership only for first year, or for subsequent years as well?
It is only for the first year (Eazydiner Signature) and for 3 months in case of the LTF Eazydiner card :)
However, while I was working with the Eazydiner guy for the card, he proposed to give 1 additional month of prime and 1 additional 500 eazydiner voucher to complete his target!!
You can always negotiate

It is only for the first year (Eazydiner Signature) and for 3 months in case of the LTF Eazydiner card :)
However, while I was working with the Eazydiner guy for the card, he proposed to give 1 additional month of prime and 1 additional 500 eazydiner voucher to complete his target!!
You can always negotiate
For paid card at least it gets renewed every year when annual fees are paid

You can always negotiate

For paid card at least it gets renewed every year when annual fees are paid

What about this? They didn't mention anything about "after paying annual fee or LTF.'
If anyone using LTF signature ED card since more than year then kindly update about your prime membership.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-15-07-46-26-035_com.easydiner-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-15-07-46-26-035_com.easydiner-edit.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 9
What about this? They didn't mention anything about "after paying annual fee or LTF.'
If anyone using LTF signature ED card since more than year then kindly update about your prime membership.
Pretty much mentioned for paid cards. I have the LTF variant but have some time to go about the renewal.

Attachments

• IMG_3326.jpeg
    IMG_3326.jpeg
    145.4 KB · Views: 9
Pretty much mentioned for paid cards. I have the LTF variant but have some time to go about the renewal.
Will get clear picture if we get response from the LTF ED card holder who have completed 1 year.
I too have LTF ED signature card and 1 year will be completed by November end.
I think many people in this community have completed 1 year but this post didn't reach them. If you know anybody then please tag him.

Last edited:
Will get clear picture if we get response from the LTF ED card holder who have completed 1 year.
I too have LTF ED signature card and 1 year will be completed by November end.
I think many people in this community have completed 1 year but this post didn't reach them. If you know anybody then please tag him.
Don’t know other member who has LTF ED signature and has completed over one year. Let’s post an update on this thread after sometime so it gets noticed and someone who has completed the same can confirm.

ICICI Netbanking users can get 3 months plan for 2rs and 1 yr plan at around 600rs
Code - ICICINB

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-15-18-36-56-39_c89edbaa46a7c10638e3839a59e7070e.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-15-18-36-56-39_c89edbaa46a7c10638e3839a59e7070e.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 7
Back