• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Eazydiner prime membership benefits

Anush

TF Buzz
Hi,
With my magnus card I got the eazydiner prime membership on my birthday month. However, I am not able to understand how it is beneficial. I see that I am able to get 40% off (upto Rs.1000) at few restaurants. But wouldn't I get that regardless?
What is the benefit of eazydiner prime membership?

Solution
Hi,
With my magnus card I got the eazydiner prime membership on my birthday month. However, I am not able to understand how it is beneficial. I see that I am able to get 40% off (upto Rs.1000) at few restaurants. But wouldn't I get that regardless?
There are Prime benefits that give unlimited (not capped at Rs. 1,000) 10-25% discounts on many places and upto 50% at a few.

How did you get the ED Prime free? DId you have to call customer care or do they send it on their own?
Hi,
There are Prime benefits that give unlimited (not capped at Rs. 1,000) 10-25% discounts on many places and upto 50% at a few.

How did you get the ED Prime free? DId you have to call customer care or do they send it on their own?

Solution

Call customer care and request one -> they will trigger a mail from their side. *You can request one in your b'day month if you hold Magnus.

Hi,
1670435468176.png

Hi, on my birthday i have also got one email regarding that Axis bank is giving 50% discount upto 3000 on several restaurant. This offer is also applicable on any day of the birthday week.
Additionally, one year ED membership in my birthday month

Back