• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

EazyDiner Prime Membership Extension - Rs. 2 [Aug 2024]

dravidsarang

TF Premier
Contributor
RML Group
Here comes 1 additional month of Eazydiner Membership Extension for 2 Rs.

Go to Prime > Activate Prime Partner Code > Use code "Flash" and Click "Activate Now"

The screen will pop up a message "Code Can't be applied here"
Click on "Select your Plan".

^^ I am not sure if there is an option to directly go to "Select your plan" page if you have Prime Membership Active. If you can see the Plan Selection Page, go directly to that page :hehe:

Now, Select "1 Month Plan" and click "Proceed".
Apply Gift Card> FLASH
Make Final Payment of "2" Rs. and extend 1 Month Eazydiner Membership.

IMG_6415.png

IMG_6416.jpeg
You can club it with 3 Months ICICI Netbanking Offer for Eazydiner Prime and make a total of 4 Month

Go to Prime > Activate Prime Partner Code > Use code "Flash" and Click "Activate Now"

^^ I am not sure if there is an option to directly go to "Select your plan" page if you have Prime Membership Active. If you can see the Plan Selection Page, go directly to that page :hehe:

Apply Gift Card> FLASH

View attachment 65824

View attachment 65825
You can club it with 3 Months ICICI Netbanking Offer for Eazydiner Prime and make a total of 4 Month
Activated both ICICI NB and FLASH. thanks!

Apply Gift Card> FLASH

View attachment 65824

View attachment 65825
Worked like a charm

Apply Gift Card> FLASH

View attachment 65824

View attachment 65825
Worked. Thanks :love:. Got 4 Months plan just for Rs. 4.

Ok!!
So I tried another 3 Months Plan from MoneyControl and that is not working.
Basically, if one has taken any 3 months plan (which is still active) and try to use another 3 months plan on top of it, the app is not allowing it. May be a glitch at the moment.

Apply Gift Card> FLASH

View attachment 65824

View attachment 65825
Thanks OP, extended for a month. 👍

But
Error while applying ICICINB.

First time it was going through but unfortunately my netbanking password expired to had to reset it. Second time this pops up. 🙄

Anyway around anyone?
1000113126.jpg

Apply Gift Card> FLASH

View attachment 65824

View attachment 65825
thanks for this! Worked like a Flash!

Back