• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Education loan for pg

tharun

TF Premier
I have completed my MBBS and want to post graduation in INDIA which might cost me a lot approximately upto 1cr (3yr duration upto 30pa)
For this amount I want to take a education loan so is there any bank which will offer me such amount?
2.What will be the ideal way for me to proceed in this case
3. Which bank offers low interest rates for education loan
4.if the edu loan rejected is there any alternative to take a loan with low interest rates?
5. Anyone who has done pg with education loan is it worth taking big loan for studies

I have basic account in hdfc and au bank
My parents have account in DBS kotak and SBI
our Village only has SBI , kotak mahindra, sapthagiri grameena bank(this bank can't give big loans)

Really?

HDFC in hungry, enquire in city branch.

i think they wil ask for security like property, shares, gold etc ...
What will the procedure be
There aren't any security on my name but there is a property worth probably 60 lakhs on my grandma name(she now confined to bed)

What will the procedure be
There aren't any security on my name but there is a property worth probably 60 lakhs on my grandma name(she now confined to bed)
no need your name
even relatives or non-relatives, they should give their consent.

if on bed, then make affidivait with her .... the property goes to you or your father/mother ..... if she is not well they will ask ... to transfer omyour father or mother name.

they might hold the property papers**

I have completed my MBBS and want to post graduation in INDIA which might cost me a lot approximately upto 1cr (3yr duration upto 30pa)
For this amount I want to take a education loan so is there any bank which will offer me such amount?
4.if the edu loan rejected is there any alternative to take a loan with low interest rates?
5. Anyone who has done pg with education loan is it worth taking big loan for studies

our Village only has SBI , kotak mahindra, sapthagiri grameena bank(this bank can't give big loans)
Try at a branch near your college. BoB does provide loans above 1cr from what I remember.

Hi .
I guess u gonna give exam in feb or march for pG
The kind of college u get during counseling . Determine the loan process.

You will get better information. By talking to people who is doing pg from various private college . talk to your seniors if they have contact.

You can always take drop and prepare i know for general category how hard it is to get pg seat 🫂.
You can try other countries too .that way u will get loan in a jiffy .

Here people can only advise u of intrest rate.
Sometimes college have tie ups
Not like mba college but still they do

What branch are you trying to get into ? Calculate if the returns would be worth it or not. All my seniors and online everywhere I researched before trying to do something similar like you. And everywhere I read that we should not do it if we cannot do it without a loan.

What branch are you trying to get into ? Calculate if the returns would be worth it or not. All my seniors and online everywhere I researched before trying to do something similar like you. And everywhere I read that we should not do it if we cannot do it without a loan.
Its worth living in india doing pg & get treated like human slave .
Untill & unless its surgery.

Still haven't decided on branch waiting for the neet and it's results. I will only take edu loan if I get into good deemed/pvt college (any clinical branch) or else take some govt seat (non or para clinical)

Recovering anything depend on the person and his/her calibre not on the branch.
Yoo true .

Still haven't decided on branch waiting for the neet and it's results. I will only take edu loan if I get into good deemed/pvt college (any clinical branch) or else take some govt seat (non or para clinical)
Best don't take tension .. everything will taken care after results

Once you get college, the lending institutions come to the college and offer loans, usually at that time they waive requirements like co-borrower or collateral etc, also give concession on interest rates, all depending on what college you are joining. Don't worry, taking it from outside will devoid you of all these benefits. In any case you will have to wait till you get admission letter and fee structure document from the college to avail the education loan.

Once you get college, the lending institutions come to the college and offer loans, usually at that time they waive requirements like co-borrower or collateral etc, also give concession on interest rates, all depending on what college you are joining. Don't worry, taking it from outside will devoid you of all these benefits. In any case you will have to wait till you get admission letter and fee structure document from the college to avail the education loan.
Usually in medical PG you have very less time once you get joining letter. In that much time I don’t think you can get a loan sanctioned.

Back