• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Electric scooter - Pure EV

ccdc

TF Ace
Hello Community,

Anyone here has owned a Pure EV electric scooter...or has any friends who have owned in the past....the dealership near me is offering a nice buyback value on my Jupiter and i'm looking to go for an electric scooter. Also anyone having an experience with any other brand like okinawa etc....not ola/ather etc...they are quite expensive...plus ola catches fire...i love fire but not under me!!

Bit off topic. Sorry 😔... How old is your Jupiter and how much resale / buyback value does it get at the moment?

PS: Mine is 8 years old getting only 13k.

I have ather so no idea on pure ev
can you share your exp with ather...how does it perform...does it give the range that was told to you at purchase time....maintainence exp per service??...other maintainence costs which owner whould not more about...etc...any other stuff to keep in mind

can you share your exp with ather...how does it perform...does it give the range that was told to you at purchase time....maintainence exp per service??...other maintainence costs which owner whould not more about...etc...any other stuff to keep in mind
I bought ather 450x gen 3 on June 1 2023 and so far went 3k plus km. It was told it will give 116 km and initially it came close to 110km. Now also range is above 100km.

Daily 2% battery discharge will happen if it's not shut down. This causes range to be less when we don't take vehicle daily.

So far no maintenance cost. I only fill air every month for 10rs. Once my horn didn't work so went to service center and it was fixed in 30mins.

My first service is after 5k km. So will take 3 to 4 months from here

If u know the place u will go n come daily then u can surely buy but u need to keep in mind of battery degradation and also they way u drive the bike

Range will decrease if one is heavier and also drives aggresively

I always drive in eco mode and so far I can say how many times I have ridden in ride sport warp modes

Once u take it in rain and when dust n sand starts to settle in belt then sound will come which will go by pressure wash

Riding experience will be good for rider but for pillion if u go for more than 20km they might not feel comfortable

Now they launched ather Apex which is around 1.9L and rate is higher

It's costlier than other peers but I feel good than ola. TVs gives less range so as chetak

U can check revolt n ultraviolette if u wish. Activa might launch ev this year

Back