• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

EMI cancellation takes four days, but my bill generates in two days.

tomar

TF Buzz
I’ve looked through most questions here but haven’t found the answer I need..

So I purchased a tablet for 27k on NCEMI. I contacted HDFC to cancel it, and they said the cancellation would be processed within four days and that I would need to pay the amount in my next statement. My bill statement is set to generate in next 2 days. If the EMI isn’t canceled before that, what will happen? Do I have to pay any extra charges?

Mostly it will not create any issue.
But for a safe side, you can pay the MAD.

Mostly it will not create any issue.
But for a safe side, you can pay the MAD.
They told me it would take upto 4 days and today is 3rd day but I still haven't received a cancellation email or seen any updates on my card transactions. My bill statement will generate tomorrow. Is it possible to get all the charges like processing fee and all after bill generate? Can you pls explain what might happen in this situation?

They told me it would take upto 4 days and today is 3rd day but I still haven't received a cancellation email or seen any updates on my card transactions. My bill statement will generate tomorrow. Is it possible to get all the charges like processing fee and all after bill generate? Can you pls explain what might happen in this situation?
It will reflect soon in your card transactions and will come in the next statement. (If not settled before the current statement generation)

Back