• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Escalation matrix for bluedart?

ltf4ever

TF Ace
hi all

please let me know if you can provide a reliable emailid or phone number for bluedart.

credit card was dispatched by the bank, but the delivery guy came to the house when i was not present and insisted that he will leave the package with security guard/neighbors. after denying him continuously, he disconnected the phone and marked as consignee not available.

i rescheduled the delivery using their website as well as calling customer care, but the tracking details are not updated yet.

sudhirsiddhi

TF Select
hi all

please let me know if you can provide a reliable emailid or phone number for bluedart.

credit card was dispatched by the bank, but the delivery guy came to the house when i was not present and insisted that he will leave the package with security guard/neighbors. after denying him continuously, he disconnected the phone and marked as consignee not available.

i rescheduled the delivery using their website as well as calling customer care, but the tracking details are not updated yet.
Let the return go, when the return goes, then call the bank and get it redispatched.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
hi all

That’s the strict instructions for them not to handover card to anyone other than u
If it’s scb or icici post 2 days of rerun u can request re delivery from app easily

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Let the return go, when the return goes, then call the bank and get it redispatched.

That’s the strict instructions for them not to handover card to anyone other than u
If it’s scb or icici post 2 days of rerun u can request re delivery from app easily
it's au bank. they also gave me an option to reschedule saying that they will attempt delivery 3 times before returning. even bluedart exec mentioned on call that they have rescheduled.
i am taking a leave from office today just to receive the card. so i was hopeful that there would be one more attempt.

and after delivey i plan to escalate about the delivery guy who gave me a lecture about how i should trust the security guards of the society, etc. he also tried to convince me that it's not a bank card that he was delivering.

Last edited:

ltf4ever

TF Ace
update: closing this thread. just wrote to the email ids mentioned in their website and got it resolved. also had to call 4 times to their customer care.
but overall happy that they resolved it on priority.

I am facing this issue for past 1 year. The Bluedart Velacherry, Chennai is not delivering anything on time, Marking the door locked - which was not the case. I even emailed them saying I can prove no one came to my place by sending the surveillance camera record. But whichever be the bank, they won't deliver it on time. Many times they send it back. With Kotak I asked them not to send it via Bluedart.

I am looking for a way to communicate all the banks with a note, whatever be the document you are sending to me - don't send it via BLUEDART.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I am facing this issue for past 1 year. The Bluedart Velacherry, Chennai is not delivering anything on time, Marking the door locked - which was not the case. I even emailed them saying I can prove no one came to my place by sending the surveillance camera record. But whichever be the bank, they won't deliver it on time. Many times they send it back. With Kotak I asked them not to send it via Bluedart.

I am looking for a way to communicate all the banks with a note, whatever be the document you are sending to me - don't send it via BLUEDART.
Call Bluedart CC and ask for your regional Customer service manager email id. and write to them explaining the whole situation.
I do this occasionally, when my local guys reroute my parcels I live on the edge of two pincode serviceable areas

A sample letter that I wrote..

1710229028122.png 1710229148003.png
1710229778151.jpeg

Last edited: