• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ever heard before? My Paytm HDFC CC Limited Enhanced. But after 2.5 years.

asura

TF Buzz
1000031412.jpg

After a lot of failed attempts to upgrade my Paytm HDFC card, I got a limit enhancement offer this morning. First limit was 50k, enhanced to 65k. Now to 1L.

Due to this floater being my primary card in HDFC, I am unable to get a Core card.

1. I have a Tata Neu Plus card too. But the limit on it is still 65k. Any inputs on how to enhance it's limit too? Or does it get enhanced automatically?

Edit1
2. What is the possibility of HDFC upgrading a floater cards to a core card in future? I cannot close my HDFC card because it is one of my oldest cards and would affect credit history. These guys have denied my every request for upgrading to a Money-back plus as well.

Last edited:
View attachment 58170

After a lot of failed attempts to upgrade my Paytm HDFC card, I got a limit enhancement offer this morning. First limit was 50k, enhanced to 65k. Now to 1L.

Due to this floater being my primary card in HDFC, I am unable to get a Core card.

I have a Tata Neu Plus card too. But the limit on it is still 65k. Any inputs on how to enhance it's limit too? Or does it get enhanced automatically?
Hdfc limits are aggregated and combined
I mean in any card if u get higher limit it applies for all hdfc cards u hold

View attachment 58170

1. I have a Tata Neu Plus card too. But the limit on it is still 65k. Any inputs on how to enhance it's limit too? Or does it get enhanced automatically?

Edit1
2. What is the possibility of HDFC upgrading a floater cards to a core card in future? I cannot close my HDFC card because it is one of my oldest cards and would affect credit history. These guys have denied my every request for upgrading to a Money-back plus as well.
You can upgrade your floater card to core credit card by mailing them. I have successfully convert my tata neu infinity to millennia.

You can upgrade your floater card to core credit card by mailing them. I have successfully convert my tata neu infinity to millennia.
I have been rejected multiple times. HDFC has a trait of being inconsistent with it's customers. The usual lot are denied of upgrade requests from floater to core card.
Have you done anything different? wanna know.

Can u share a mail template for reference ☺️
Hello,

Currently i am having Tata neu infinity credit card ending xxxx (with no joining) but due to my regular and more spends on Amazon and Flipkart, i am unable to use this card much due to its low reward rate.

So i kindly request you to please provide me a upgrade to HDFC millenia credit card with no joining and annual charges to match my spends.

Regards
(Name)

Send this to escalation.cc@hdfcbank.com

i got paytm select card before 1.5 years with 2 lac limit and 1000 member ship fees, after some time i got tata nue with no joning fees .Now i want closed paytm select card and want to have tata neu only, will it any affect on my 2 lack limit ?

It won't if you see the same limit on neu card as well.
i got paytm select card before 1.5 years with 2 lac limit and 1000 member ship fees, after some time i got tata nue with no joning fees .Now i want closed paytm select card and want to have tata neu only, will it any affect on my 2 lack limit ?

Back