• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Excess amount debited in Amazon pay ICICI credit card used in irctc website

mailmenow

TF Premier
I done two ticket booking transactions on 26-june and 25-june on irctc website with Rs 163.15 and 128.15Rs. I got the debited transaction mail with the mentioned amount. But in the imobile app it's showing the amount as 174.95 instead of 163.15 and 129.66 instead of 128.15 after 3 days. Any idea?? Shall I need to raise the complaint for excess amount debited?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I done two ticket booking transactions on 26-june and 25-june on irctc website with Rs 163.15 and 128.15Rs. I got the debited transaction mail with the mentioned amount. But in the imobile app it's showing the amount as 174.95 instead of 163.15 and 129.66 instead of 128.15 after 3 days. Any idea?? Shall I need to raise the complaint for excess amount debited?
Charged by irctc while settling the transaction
ICICI wont do any
I got same with a tuition fee in apay card i got charged 2.5% and cust care said that its merchant i mean the educational institution set up like that
Fyi when i put pin on pos i saw just the fees only no extra shown and debit sms also got for actual fees only

mailmenow

TF Premier
Charged by irctc while settling the transaction
ICICI wont do any
I got same with a tuition fee in apay card i got charged 2.5% and cust care said that its merchant i mean the educational institution set up like that
Fyi when i put pin on pos i saw just the fees only no extra shown and debit sms also got for actual fees only
I didn't get. Can you please just elaborate. Irctc already debited the amount at the time of transaction done. Then why they charged the extra amount after settlement?? I didn't face such issue in axis as I done the same transaction on irctc earlier. The issue is only with Amazon pay ICICI card??

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I didn't get. Can you please just elaborate. Irctc already debited the amount at the time of transaction done. Then why they charged the extra amount after settlement?? I didn't face such issue in axis as I done the same transaction on irctc earlier
U got it correct card settlements have different arrangements for charges when they gets posted finally
I too had the above said weird thing only once never happened on other cards or other banks