• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Excessive balance in credit card to make payment

sherlock

TF Buzz
I want to purchase a Lenovo laptop. High discounts are available on credit cards for the laptop. My credit limit in the Axis Bank Neo credit card is 120000. The laptop purchasing price with the card is 156000. Can I add extra 36000 to my credit card to purchase the laptop? This might help me save overlimit facility charges.

Also, am I eligible for overlimit facility of 156000 on my credit limit of 120000?

If the credit card with limit of 120000 and overpaid with 36000 fails to make the payment of 156000, will I be able to withdraw the additional 36000 from the credit card to my Bank account

Your max transaction limit is your credit limit. So with prepayment of 36000 your credit limit will be 156000 but since your max transaction limit is 120000 you will not be able to make the payment with your card. Excess balance can however be withdrawn to account, but different banks have different procedure for that

Your max transaction limit is your credit limit. So with prepayment of 36000 your credit limit will be 156000 but since your max transaction limit is 120000 you will not be able to make the payment with your card. Excess balance can however be withdrawn to account, but different banks have different procedure for that
I checked the Axis bank app and enabled the overlimit facility with upto 50% of credit limit, which was the maximum overlimit option available there. I also increased the daily transaction limit on online shopping to the maximum available option of 120000 (which is my credit limit). Will I now be able to make the transaction? I mean if I still can't make transactions beyond beyond my transaction limit and credit limit of 120000, then what is the use of overlimit facility?

I want to purchase a Lenovo laptop. High discounts are available on credit cards for the laptop. My credit limit in the Axis Bank Neo credit card is 120000. The laptop purchasing price with the card is 156000. Can I add extra 36000 to my credit card to purchase the laptop? This might help me save overlimit facility charges.

Also, am I eligible for overlimit facility of 156000 on my credit limit of 120000?

If the credit card with limit of 120000 and overpaid with 36000 fails to make the payment of 156000, will I be able to withdraw the additional 36000 from the credit card to my Bank account
Are you purchasing from Amazon or Flipkart?

Back