• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB Excluded categories for joining fee waiver on DCB Metal

avijha

TF Buzz
Hi,

I have two queries regarding DCB Metal card.
1. It says that the joining fee will be waived on spending 1.5L in 90 days, does this excludes any categories? Like rent, insurance etc?
2. If I get it waived by meeting this criteria then will I still be getting the welcome benifits (Few memberships like Club Mariott, amazon prime etc).

I've been searching this a lot on internet with no luck, I'll appreciate any input, thanks!!

Hi,

I have two queries regarding DCB Metal card.
1. It says that the joining fee will be waived on spending 1.5L in 90 days, does this excludes any categories? Like rent, insurance etc?
2. If I get it waived by meeting this criteria then will I still be getting the welcome benifits (Few memberships like Club Mariott, amazon prime etc).

I've been searching this a lot on internet with no luck, I'll appreciate any input, thanks!!
+1

Very good that you posted this.👍😔

Actually I am also looking for the same answers.

One thing I got the answer is welcome benefits will be given at 1.5 Lakhs spend in first 90 days and joining fees waiver is at 90K spend on first 90 days.

+1

Very good that you posted this.👍😔

Actually I am also looking for the same answers.

One thing I got the answer is welcome benefits will be given at 1.5 Lakhs spend in first 90 days and joining fees waiver is at 90K spend on first 90 days.
I do not think that's true. Attaching screenshot of the copy of form that I received. It's clearly mentioned that first year fee will be waived on spending 1.5L in 90 days. There's no mention of 90k whatsoever.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240908_125455_Adobe Acrobat.webp
    Screenshot_20240908_125455_Adobe Acrobat.webp
    32 KB · Views: 21
I do not think that's true. Attaching screenshot of the copy of form that I received. It's clearly mentioned that first year fee will be waived on spending 1.5L in 90 days. There's no mention of 90k whatsoever.
Yes you are correct.

150K😔😔

I think I heard 90K when Executive call for application verification.🤔🤔

Sorry my bad.😁😁

If you go to Smartbuy -> Diners. There is a menu named Diners Black Milestones. There you can see the spends done until now for Quarterly as well as Joining benefits. I have not paid Tax with it yet but AFAIK there are no exclusions. I even did some fuel spends. Even that was added in the spends.

Will HDFC waive of the Joining Fees on spending 3 Lakh in 90 days on Infinia and also provide the Joining bonus RP ?

If you go to Smartbuy -> Diners. There is a menu named Diners Black Milestones. There you can see the spends done until now for Quarterly as well as Joining benefits. I have not paid Tax with it yet but AFAIK there are no exclusions. I even did some fuel spends. Even that was added in the spends.
Yeah I saw that. Just wasn't sure that this 150k joining related criteria and the other milestones will have the same spend categories allowed.

Only EMI, Wallet are excluded for Welcome benefit/Milestone. Fuel, EMI, Wallet, Rent, Govt are excluded for reward points
Yes

FYI @sauravkumar @avijha

Back