• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Executive asked me to mail to her email address which looks like [six-digit-number]@aubank.in

src223

TF Premier
I have been rejected for AU bank card for a number of times. Mostly due to address related issues.

Example 1
Example 2 - recently got rejected because I provided same address for home and office (I am a freelancer)

Today I got a call (from an unknown number) saying that my application is stuck at verification phase. She asked me to mail to her writing "my company has given me work from home, hence kindly approve my card on my residence address".

The mail id which she provided looks like XXXXXX@aubank.in
(X being digits)

Have anyone of you faced anything similar? Is it ok to mail?

Dharm

TF Premier
M
I have been rejected for AU bank card for a number of times. Mostly due to address related issues.

Example 1
Example 2 - recently got rejected because I provided same address for home and office (I am a freelancer)

Today I got a call (from an unknown number) saying that my application is stuck at verification phase. She asked me to mail to her writing "my company has given me work from home, hence kindly approve my card on my residence address".

(X being digits)

2 month ago, I provided same address for home and office, person came to my home and clicked my picture for verification, then received cancellation messege next day for same reason as both my address are same. Not tried after that.

Same thing happened with my relative, he wants Au card, but rejected in past due to same address issue, 2-3 days ago he opened their 0 balance account, so that he may get pre-approved offers.

Let's see what happened?

Mpautobe

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Example 1

(X being digits)

Safe to do.. I too faced this..