• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Experience of kotak credit cards application without pre approved offer

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
So I applied for kotak league platinum card on 12 nov 2022 with zero joining fees and zero annual fees... As shown while applying and also mention in application pdf. How do the process go as I am already a kotak 811 customer from 2016... Also had a kotak 811 dream different fd card closed in 2022 march.. Never got any pre approved offer so applied by myself after 6 months of closing the fd.

Today on 15 nov 2022 received 1st verification call on which agent just asked what's filled in application

Have 811 SB acc since 2020. Earlier I used to get Pre approved offer emails and calls from mid 2021 until August 2022. But I applied myself the same card in November 1st week. The application showed annual and joining fees as 0. No verification call was recieved. First msg was from Blue Dart courier after 4 days of application, next day approval msg came from Kotak.

Have 811 SB acc since 2020. Earlier I used to get Pre approved offer emails and calls from mid 2021 until August 2022. But I applied myself the same card in November 1st week. The application showed annual and joining fees as 0. No verification call was recieved. First msg was from Blue Dart courier after 4 days of application, next day approval msg came from Kotak.
for me...1 verification call....plus a person came to my house for verification just now....just asked basic details and geo tagged location and went

So I applied for kotak league platinum card on 12 nov 2022 with zero joining fees and zero annual fees... As shown while applying and also mention in application pdf. How do the process go as I am already a kotak 811 customer from 2016... Also had a kotak 811 dream different fd card closed in 2022 march.. Never got any pre approved offer so applied by myself after 6 months of closing the fd.

Today on 15 nov 2022 received 1st verification call on which agent just asked what's filled in application
Thanks @Batmanbaba - looking at your thread, I applied yesterday and my unsecured card has been approved today. Struggle of 6+ years comes to an end :)

Back