• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Experience with Redeeming PNB Reward Points

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Sharing my overall experience of redeeming my PNB Reward Points earned on my Rupay Select credit card:

PNB has a separate site for redemption of PNB RPs. PFB the link:
PNB Rewardz

For redemption of points, one needs to have a minimum of 1000 points. Once you login, there are multiple options to convert these points. Initially, I thought of buying Apay vouchers but it was showing additional charges, so simply uses the cashback option in the menu which is basically nothing but statement credit.

Each point is valued at INR 0.5 and points can be converted in multiples of 4. Was able to convert 1076 points for statement credit of INR 538. Post validation, these points will be credited into the account within 48 hours. Keep a copy of the transaction proof for safety.

Overall, the process is seamless. There are multiple options but statement credit seems to be the best and a no-nonsense option considering the low rewards structure of PNB cards and highly likely it will take years to even be eligible to redeem these points second time.

Last edited:

Baymax

TF Neo
Wellness benefits on Rupay Select. It's conditional LTF.
Can you share the list of wellness benefits you are getting on the PNB Select Credit Card? On the PNB site, it's just showing complimentary lounge access & Utility bill offers as benefits.

Whereas on the Rupay Website, there are multiple benefits. But, they are not listed on PNB site, so a little hesitant about them.

paresh22

TF Ace
Can you share the list of wellness benefits you are getting on the PNB Select Credit Card? On the PNB site, it's just showing complimentary lounge access & Utility bill offers as benefits.

Whereas on the Rupay Website, there are multiple benefits. But, they are not listed on PNB site, so a little hesitant about them.
You can check this general thread on wellness benefits

Thread 'RuPay Select Wellness Credit Card Benefits & How To Claim Benefits' https://www.technofino.in/community...dit-card-benefits-how-to-claim-benefits.3962/

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
What is the validity of the PNB reward points? Tough card to accumulate points as the reward rate isn't great, first year can be helped on with the 300 joining benefit on the first transaction.

Pradumya

TF Premier
0.67% (2 points per 150)
What is the cashback% on using the select credit card? As in how many points given on different spends?
There are 3 rupay cards - The above (2 points per 150) is for Select and Millennial cards.
For rupay platinum it is 1 point per 100.

I got rupay select card in pre-qualified offer at nil joining fee. The condition for LTF is to do one transaction every quarter.
I do 1 transaction monthly because I am not sure of quarterly transaction is basis calendar quarter or financial quarter.

pradeep1231

TF Buzz
I am not able to set upi pin in my pnb rypay platinum credit card can anyone help please. Contacted customer care number of times regarding this but they just useless. 😕

girish3456

TF Premier
There are 3 rupay cards - The above (2 points per 150) is for Select and Millennial cards.
For rupay platinum it is 1 point per 100.

I got rupay select card in pre-qualified offer at nil joining fee. The condition for LTF is to do one transaction every quarter.
I do 1 transaction monthly because I am not sure of quarterly transaction is basis calendar quarter or financial quarter.
It's calculated on the basis of Jan, Feb, March - April, May, June - July, Aug, Sep - Oct, Nov, Dec.

As I have checked with customer care earlier on this. I am having PNB Rupay Select credit card