• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Experts Suggestion Required On HDFC CC Upgrade And LE

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have 2Years old millennia CC with 1.25Lakh Limit, after using the card regularly I got 15,000 LE Offer recently from 1.25Lakhs to 1.40Lakhs

I didn't availed the LE Offer

My question is if I don't avail the LE Offer Do they offer LE In Future ?

I am thinking to stop using millennia card

If I don't use the card do they give LE Offer in future?

Do They Issue Higher LE Offers on millennia CC Or I need to upgrade To Regalia?

Have TATA Neu Card Also, planning to spend on Tata Neu Card instead of Millennia

Planning to get INFINIA

Experts Suggestions Required

Thank You

don't take the LE offer, wait for few months then they would probably give u card upgrade offer....same happened for me...my limit was at 1.5 lakh with regalia first, they offered me millenia( equivalent card), I let the offer pass, on next 2 mnth i received limit enhancement to 2.1 lkh, and then after 3 months card upgrade to either DC privilege ( fee 2500+ gst) or millenia( fee 1000+gst), I took the DC privilege... hope this trick works for u too.all the best..

don't take the LE offer, wait for few months then they would probably give u card upgrade offer....same happened for me...my limit was at 1.5 lakh with regalia first, they offered me millenia( equivalent card), I let the offer pass, on next 2 mnth i received limit enhancement to 2.1 lkh, and then after 3 months card upgrade to either DC privilege ( fee 2500+ gst) or millenia( fee 1000+gst), I took the DC privilege... hope this trick works for u too.all the best..
Thq For Ur Suggestions

How ?

if you have the requirement, just go with upgrading Millennia to Infinia.. If you are thinking of future (like 2-3 yrs down the line), then keep the card (if LTF) and use Neu card to increase your CC limit
My other cards limit is 5lakhs+
Hope they will increase the limit

My other cards limit is 5lakhs+
Hope they will increase the limit
For you to be eligible for Infinia, you must have at least 8L+ limit on existing card.... with quite heavy usage in past quarter...

last I heard, you can get upgraded to Infinia (paid or FYF, depends on executives) if you have min cc limit of 8L in HDFC and have made transactions of at least 5-6L in last quarter in order to be eligible. This might have changed now (not sure)

For you to be eligible for Infinia, you must have at least 8L+ limit on existing card.... with quite heavy usage in past quarter...

last I heard, you can get upgraded to Infinia (paid or FYF, depends on executives) if you have min cc limit of 8L in HDFC and have made transactions of at least 5-6L in last quarter in order to be eligible. This might have changed now (not sure)
Need Limit Enhancement Only , I will do spends

Let's See What Happens

I have 2Years old millennia CC with 1.25Lakh Limit, after using the card regularly I got 15,000 LE Offer recently from 1.25Lakhs to 1.40Lakhs

I didn't availed the LE Offer

My question is if I don't avail the LE Offer Do they offer LE In Future ?

I am thinking to stop using millennia card

If I don't use the card do they give LE Offer in future?

Do They Issue Higher LE Offers on millennia CC Or I need to upgrade To Regalia?

Have TATA Neu Card Also, planning to spend on Tata Neu Card instead of Millennia

Planning to get INFINIA

Experts Suggestions Required

Thank You
Is your limit shared with Neu card?

Back