• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Facing issues in UPI transaction via rupay cc

Hi all
I am using rupay cc really well from past few days but facing issues while I try to pay any merchant via Paytm reason being UPI limit has been exceeded AFAIK. There is no limits on paying to merchant. I contacted kotak bank regarding UPI issue they told me there is some issues on going with kotak cc nationwide and they are looking for solution and I need to wait till Jan 2nd. And now I am facing issues while using my digital rupay idfc card.

Any one facing the same issues while paying to merchant via rupay cc???
Any suggestions what should i do???

Rohan

TF Premier
Hi all
I am using rupay cc really well from past few days but facing issues while I try to pay any merchant via Paytm reason being UPI limit has been exceeded AFAIK. There is no limits on paying to merchant. I contacted kotak bank regarding UPI issue they told me there is some issues on going with kotak cc nationwide and they are looking for solution and I need to wait till Jan 2nd. And now I am facing issues while using my digital rupay idfc card.

Any one facing the same issues while paying to merchant via rupay cc???
Any suggestions what should i do???

I have kotak rupay cc & I'm not facing any issue for transactions below 5k but for above 5k I'm getting same error. My mother has Kotak Indian oil cc & unable to pay using that card even 1rs.

pkpr

TF Premier
I'm able to pay merchant but everything i try to check limit it fails + it doesn't show my name when i unlink and link again
Although My card issued on 25 dec