• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FD based easily available Rupay Credit Cards for UPI Purpose

pankaj_ji

TF Premier
As some are looking for UPI, Kindly mention easily availble online FD Based Credit Cards. (As there is no guarantee of issuance of unsecured credit cards)

pankaj_ji

TF Premier
You can check with PNB - FD based credit card.
The are issuing FD based credit card immediately for their customers, I am not sure for non-customer.
But you can check with nearest PNB
Non customers have high risk of Cibil Hit and rejection, plus if your location is outside metros, rejection chances increases further

I guess cibil hit may not be there.

but, it may help you to increase your cibil score.

FD based credit card is secured one, so there won't be any rejection.

yes, location may be the issues. if you have knowledgeable person in the location then no issue.

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have a Premium saving account with PNB. I also want an FD-based Rupay card for UPI transactions and to increase my CIBIL with Mixed Credits.
Do I need to visit the branch? Will this FD-based card also go through CIBIL inquiry?

I had just acquired a new credit card this month. I do not wish for any more CIBIL inquiries for a few months.

I have a Premium saving account with PNB. I also want an FD-based Rupay card for UPI transactions and to increase my CIBIL with Mixed Credits.
Do I need to visit the branch? Will this FD-based card also go through CIBIL inquiry?

I had just acquired a new credit card this month. I do not wish for any more CIBIL inquiries for a few months.
FD based credit card will not hit CIBIL enquiries. You can apply ang get the virtual card with in 8 -12 hours.
But it may help you to increase CIBIL score.

sxchzy

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
i have held two fd baacked credit cards for a year one card and idfc wow. It hasnt helped much in credit score building compared to how much being an add on card holder has.
I would recommend being an add on card holder over secured fd card holder.

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@KT Shanmuganathan I went to Bank today. The guy was not very aware of all this. He called here and there to know a lot of stuff. Also, There was no pre-approved card on my account. They asked me to create an FD and I did so. After this, he filled out an online form while I was watching everything he was doing. We selected for "Rupay Select" card. After filling out the online form he took a printout and added my signature, aadhar, PAN, and a photo. He told me that he will be sending this form tomorrow to the Delhi office. And all the rest will be notified to me later.

@KT Shanmuganathan I went to Bank today. The guy was not very aware of all this. He called here and there to know a lot of stuff. Also, There was no pre-approved card on my account. They asked me to create an FD and I did so. After this, he filled out an online form while I was watching everything he was doing. We selected for "Rupay Select" card. After filling out the online form he took a printout and added my signature, aadhar, PAN, and a photo. He told me that he will be sending this form tomorrow to the Delhi office. And all the rest will be notified to me later.
Yes, not all the bank officials knows this.
I also no pre-approved card on my account, but got the FD based card in the same day.
It's all about the bank officials knowledge.

Hope you will get it. pls check Genie mobile app after 12 hours, you may see the virtual card.

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It has been a week now. There is no update on my PNB credit card. No SMS, no communication. Not showing on the Genie app.
Sadly, I do not have the application number. Hence, would have to visit the branch to check the status. will visit tomorrow.

It has been a week now. There is no update on my PNB credit card. No SMS, no communication. Not showing on the Genie app.
Sadly, I do not have the application number. Hence, would have to visit the branch to check the status. will visit tomorrow.
FD based card or non FD based card.

FD based card, you could get it on the same day with in 12 hours of of apply.

TheGuy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
were you able to get card? how much time did it take?
did they ask for ITR? ( brand near my house was insistent on it)

suryatejad

TF Buzz
Non customers have high risk of Cibil Hit and rejection, plus if your location is outside metros, rejection chances increases further
Yes it is true. My application was rejected when i didnt hold an account. and Cibil hits as rejection. Later I opened an account , then FD for a month, got the FD based card instantly, Physical card after a week.