• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Fed Selfie Account

BiggBoss

TF Select
I tried to open a Fed Selfie account, and it showed some error, so I visited the nearby branch, and they asked if I had a Fi account. It's not possible to create a selfie account. They are saying only a Delite account is possible. Its MAB is 3k. They are saying they can open this account, but fed selfie is not possible because I already have a Fi account. Is it true?

I tried to open a Fed Selfie account, and it showed some error, so I visited the nearby branch, and they asked if I had a Fi account. It's not possible to create a selfie account. They are saying only a Delite account is possible. Its MAB is 3k. They are saying they can open this account, but fed selfie is not possible because I already have a Fi account. Is it true?
Following, have the same query.

"You are not eligible for VKYC process. Please contact nearest branch."

I have Fi, Jupiter, Indmoney accounts

Can it be opened from branch?
I tried using another number. Next step it says. Use only the Aadhaar-linked number. If we use an Aadhaar-linked number, the above error appears. Please try from the branch. Don't mention Fi and other bank account details. Let's see, then.

I tried using another number. Next step it says. Use only the Aadhaar-linked number. If we use an Aadhaar-linked number, the above error appears. Please try from the branch. Don't mention Fi and other bank account details. Let's see, then.
I also tried putting a different mobile number, in the step to put Aadhaar and Pan, it says 'pan verification failed'.

I think they can easily see from their end what relationship I hold with them.

I also tried putting a different mobile number, in the step to put Aadhaar and Pan, it says 'pan verification failed'.

I think they can easily see from their end what relationship I hold with them.

By changing your mobile number it won't change the Aadhar and Pan which they have in their server. Use your common sense. Your customer I'd is already generated and they can't open core saving account. If you want selfie account then open it first then open Jupiter,fi it will be Successful. I did like that only.

By changing your mobile number it won't change the Aadhar and Pan which they have in their server. Use your common sense. Your customer I'd is already generated and they can't open core saving account. If you want selfie account then open it first then open Jupiter,fi it will be Successful. I did like that only.
As I mentioned clearly, I already have a Fi account. Then how can I open a selfie account first and then a Fi account? Please read properly.

Thank you for the suggestion. So i already have Fi account. Is there any way to open selfie account

Unfortunately there is no way out. You can't open core saving after having Fi, Jupiter. I thing I can say close these Neobanks and then apply. However it's not guaranteed that you will able to open the account successfully because Customer ID will give the problem.

I am curious why you want this fedbook selfie account?

But I won't recommend the core account because there is no offers like pre-approved and all. I am a customer of federal from 3-4 years when these Neobanks doesn't exist I mean Fi, Jupiter. But still they did not offered me any loans, credit cards.

Unfortunately there is no way out. You can't open core saving after having Fi, Jupiter. I thing I can say close these Neobanks and then apply. However it's not guaranteed that you will able to open the account successfully because Customer ID will give the problem.

I am curious why you want this fedbook selfie account?

But I won't recommend the core account because there is no offers like pre-approved and all. I am a customer of federal from 3-4 years when these Neobanks doesn't exist I mean Fi, Jupiter. But still they did not offered me any loans, credit cards.
The Bank person said something, and the customer ID was already generated. But they said that they can open a delight account with 3k MAB. I just want to open a zero-balance federal bank account.

The Bank person said something, and the customer ID was already generated. But they said that they can open a delight account with 3k MAB. I just want to open a zero-balance federal bank account.
If you have a kid, you can open a Fed First account which is zero balance with zero debit card fees.

Last edited:
Its a New to bank account, i think..

Kotak 811

Back