• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FEDERAL BANK HELP NEEDED

RajMahadik

TF Premier
I m trying to apply federal bank cc since 2 month from official website...

After filling details it verified n ask to upload salary statement..
Everytime i upload it return back to upload page n give error :

Statement upload txn could not processed...
M attaching ss below..
Talk to back end team also but they are failed...

M shocked MNB Like federal having poor backend team which are unable to fix the bug/glitch...

Any pro members can help please... 1000029397.jpg

More often than not, most websites expect you to upload the dox - in a particular format only - and not exceeding certain max file size.

Often we upload dox/scans/pictures in our own formats n sizes. Though it gets uploaded, it gets dropped at their end.
So,
Before uploading please READ all their requirements - type of dox, sizes n resolutions.... and prepare your dox accordingly BEFORE you upload them.

anonymuos

TF Ace
Facing the same error. Income documents upload/fetching ITR from income tax website is broken in Federal Bank's CC application process. Being self-employed, it asks for income docs. I can upload bank statements but when it arrives at page to fetch ITR from income tax website, there is a password to enter for income tax website, nothing to upload since bank statements it has fetched/uploaded at this stage. Despite correct password, it fails to connect to income tax site to get ITR and gives exact same error as original poster.

Reported them the issue over email but they couldn't care less to fix it. They won't even accept ITR documents sent to them via email. Another very hostile bank for self-employed people.

Last edited:

RajMahadik

TF Premier
Facing the same error. Income documents upload/fetching ITR from income tax website is broken in Federal Bank's CC application process. Being self-employed, it asks for income docs. I can upload bank statements but when it arrives at page to fetch ITR from income tax website, there is a password to enter for income tax website, nothing to upload since bank statements it has fetched/uploaded at this stage. Despite correct password, it fails to connect to income tax site to get ITR and gives exact same error as original poster.

Reported them the issue over email but they couldn't care less to fix it. They won't even accept ITR documents sent to them via email. Another very hostile bank for self-employed people.
❤️ de ka federal...

APPLICATION PORTAL HAVING GLITCH ,
Inke backend team gadhe saale 3 month se solve nai kar pa rahe..

Again say ❤️ DE KA FEDERAL