• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal bank stops issuing co-branded cards

zaid_2913

TF Premier

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

RBI directs Federal Bank to stop issuing co-branded credit cards.​

Very interesting…
However , look at the below marked one .. is this true? I thought we can have only one Federal card…

1710350974385.png

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Very interesting…
However , look at the below marked one .. is this true? I thought we can have only one Federal card…

1710350974385.png
woah.. the news keeps flowing.. banks, fintech, nbfc, others... RBI is BOSS.. WELL DONE.. we will never know what catastrophe RBI is averting with these affirmative actions.. super proud!! They know something we don't.. so just need to trust them!!

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
woah.. the news keeps flowing.. banks, fintech, nbfc, others... RBI is BOSS.. WELL DONE.. we will never know what catastrophe RBI is averting with these affirmative actions.. super proud!! They know something we don't.. so just need to trust them!!
In my childhood (early 90s), I have seen my Grandfather write several letters to SBI and Indian Overseas Bank to counteract charges and regarding delay in credit of pension. In those days, letters used to be sent via postcards.

I remember him writing and threatening the bank to escalate the matter to the Banking Ombudsman if the matter was not resolved satisfactorily. I remembered the word "ombudsman" as it was a typical word which I didn't recognise the meaning of and has asked him about it.

This concept of Ombudsman is very long standing, only in the present days the consumers are more aware of their rights and know about the RBIO.

zaid_2913

TF Premier
It's a good news for those who are craving for Scapia card but can't apply for the same because of Federal Bank's one card policy. Now Scapia would be forced to look for alternative banking partners or shut the shops (highly unlikely). Let's see how soon they come up with a new banking partner.
Fortunately or unfortunately, got scapia 3 days ago.