• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Fi Money vs Jupiter Money - Best NeoBank?

gabzvee

TF Buzz
I believe you guys must have come across one of these for sure... Although a lot of mixed signals and reviews on Google/Youtube...

Both have amazing Savings features - Jars and Pots
Fi has Fi Jump, etc
Both are Zero Minimum Balance Accounts
Both have debit cards
Both are co-branded with Federal Bank

But Fi has better ratings etc.
However, people are complaining of their money getting frozen on Fi, and some even on Jupiter... Was just creating an account with Fi for Fi Jump and to connect all bank accs, etc, and then came to know this. (Jupiter also has all bank accounts sync feature)

Any experiences with these accounts - Good or Bad?

Primarily looking to use it as a Savings account for investments and other things, so funds getting frozen would be a nightmare

I believe you guys must have come across one of these for sure... Although a lot of mixed signals and reviews on Google/Youtube...

Both have amazing Savings features - Jars and Pots
Fi has Fi Jump, etc
Both are Zero Minimum Balance Accounts
Both have debit cards
Both are co-branded with Federal Bank

But Fi has better ratings etc.
However, people are complaining of their money getting frozen on Fi, and some even on Jupiter... Was just creating an account with Fi for Fi Jump and to connect all bank accs, etc, and then came to know this. (Jupiter also has all bank accounts sync feature)

Any experiences with these accounts - Good or Bad?

Primarily looking to use it as a Savings account for investments and other things, so funds getting frozen would be a nightmare
I am using Jupiter App. Never used Fi.
You will get Good benifits with salary account
And Pro accounts (you need keep min 10k to upgrade in pro. (NO MAB charges)

Let me know you want Salary Ac or regular Savings Ac? After that I will share benifits

I have know All benifits of Jupiter App. So you can ask me about Jupiter every thing.

I will help you.

And please use my refferal if u want to open Jupiter AC.

Last edited:
I am using Jupiter App. Never used Fi.
You will get Good benifits with salary account
And Pro accounts (you need keep min 10k to upgrade in pro. (NO MAB charges)

Let me know you want Salary Ac or regular Savings Ac? After that I will share benifits

I have know All benifits of Jupiter App. So you can ask me about Jupiter every thing.

I will help you.

And please use my refferal if u want to open Jupiter AC.
Sure, do tell... I'm conflicted between both... :D
I feel like I'll be missing out if I get only 1 haha.

I was more inclined towards Fi, but if Jupiter Salary acc > Fi then I'll go for Jupiter...
I'm fine with keeping a 10k MAB if it's worth it

Also, what is the highest rate of interest in investment options in Jupiter? Fi has Fi Jump I believe...
Does Jupiter have something similar?

Even if I don't go ahead with Jupiter, I'm sure other users on the forum that will come across this thread will eventually find it useful ;)

I have a normal account with fi, they sent me a mail for openning salary account

1677330069788.png

and they mention (in app) giving a 200 amazon GC for 5000 fi-coins->only for salary accounts.
So do we get amazon voucher for shifting salary account to Fi, or am i missing something?
Reward rate is quite poor but better compared to HDFC (giving platinum DC for free).

Sure, do tell... I'm conflicted between both... :D
I feel like I'll be missing out if I get only 1 haha.

I was more inclined towards Fi, but if Jupiter Salary acc > Fi then I'll go for Jupiter...
I'm fine with keeping a 10k MAB if it's worth it

Also, what is the highest rate of interest in investment options in Jupiter? Fi has Fi Jump I believe...
Does Jupiter have something similar?

Even if I don't go ahead with Jupiter, I'm sure other users on the forum that will come across this thread will eventually find it useful ;)
Welcome Offer- (1 jwel=1rs) l
>Normal Ac 300 Jwels on 1st transaction above
>will get 500 Jwels extra if upgrad to Salary Ac
>Jupiter have Community same like TF community

Investment- FD, Pots, Super Pots, Gold pots, Mutual funds,

Loan- On demand Salary

SALARY AC BENIFITS-

JUPITER NORMAL VS SALRY AC COMPARE

JUPITER FEES & CHARGES-

Negative points
1) slow customer service (both)
2) Normal Slow UI
3) No p2p investment like FI

Dm me For refferal link

After a lot of research and digging and chatting with people, I zeroed in on Fi and created my account. Was shocked that the account got created today (Sunday, in the evening)
Absolutely love this platform, but got the option to upgrade it to a Salary account.

This, I'm not sure of 😅
The account remains Zero MAB, but a supposed ton of extra benefits...
However, would it be safe to do so?

I have a normal account with fi, they sent me a mail for openning salary account

View attachment 10824

and they mention (in app) giving a 200 amazon GC for 5000 fi-coins->only for salary accounts.
So do we get amazon voucher for shifting salary account to Fi, or am i missing something?
Reward rate is quite poor but better compared to HDFC (giving platinum DC for free).

Did you upgrade finally?
I'm considering it personally... Not sure though since my company account and existing salary account are both in SBI....

Back