• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FI salary Account

Phonix_YT

TF Select
I have received this month's salary in my Fi account and am now eligible for 2% cashback, but my question is: what is the proper way to pay the credit card bill using the Fi app? as I am aware that payment must go through only the FI app. Correct me if I am wrong.

I have received this month's salary in my Fi account and am now eligible for 2% cashback, but my question is: what is the proper way to pay the credit card bill using the Fi app? as I am aware that payment must go through only the FI app. Correct me if I am wrong.
I have a Fi infinite account. I used my Fi DC to pay CC bills on Cheq and I received all the relevant cashback.

Yes you need to select Fi app while paying through apps like Cred. (Upi method)

I suggest you to forget about fi and get a HDFC or inducind cards.... as with Cheq you get 0.3% and the 2% is limited to 500/month so, if you have less than 25000 as TAD then go for it else it isn't worth it

I registered a complaint that the Cheque book charges have not been credited back as I am a Fi Salary user on June 6th They said we will get back to you in 3-5 working days still no resolution on the complaint. Absolutely dreadful Customer Support

H
I registered a complaint that the Cheque book charges have not been credited back as I am a Fi Salary user on June 6th They said we will get back to you in 3-5 working days still no resolution on the complaint. Absolutely dreadful Customer Support
have you received 500 amazon voucher as salary joining bonus??? i also activate salary account on 6th june but still not received

Almost no app in ios shows fi app as an upi option. Correct me if I am wrong.
You can enter your upi id on fi. You will receive the cashback. After making a payment see in transaction details if it shows that the transaction was made from your fi upi id. If yes that transaction is eligible.

Back