• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Finally getting Axis Vistara Infinite CC and probably the last customer to get it

Hi Everyone,

I had entered into the game of CC rewards/miles over last few months and amazed by what could be achieved by it. Going on it i discovered (very late) the value of Vistara branded CCs (even after being devalued for renewal). I have been flying mostly for last 2 year but never bothered to link CV, AI FR and lost lot of points (beyond claim time)

When i came to know about Vistara infinite and the Gold Tier membership offers + complimentary Biz class ticket, i had immediately made up by mind to go for it. However, the date was September 5 when i applied through some referral link where it still showed on website. KYC was done on 7th and when i started following up from 9th onwards i came to know it's sourcing has stopped and my application would be rejected. I reached out to all possible modes of support, different RMs in different city (Delhi NCR and Bangalore) all said sourcing will be stopped and it would get rejected.

Cut to many requests and escalations the status was stuck in Application received until this Monday it changed to Eligibility check initiated. Then again it got stuck and today voila i got message of approval, a great increase in my card limit and it's shipped via bluedart.

In mobile application, they have already charged for 11800 as joining fees as i clicked on Activate in app even though delivery is next week (Typical Axis), but i am glad after all the hassle i am getting this card. Primary reason for this hassle was the Air India FR tier upgradation is practically impossible for non frequent flyers and this offers a great way to achieve higher tiers (even though for a year). Also, as of now no clarity on good AI FR branded CC, hence this became a must have for me.

I missed the Vistara IDFC card application as well primarily due to No relationship and sourcing stopped.

Note- Axis CC team will try to call you for Card protection plan and threaten (with rudeness) that if you don't purchase it your application won't through, so don't fall for the same.

Last edited:
They will migrate you to some other card

Are you happy with the limit ?
Yes limit got upgraded from 5l to 15l
Between did not understand regarding migration to other card? do you mean they will not give me vistara? In the mobile application it does show Vistara Infinite.

I had closed Axis magnus few weeks back due to so many devaluations, i randomly went for BMS for bogo offer came to know even that got devalued, closed it the same day. that was a On your face 🧌 moment in PVR for me, i told i have a premium card will get 1 free ticket (got ruined :cat-with-tears-of-joy:)

Last edited:
This is new, never experienced anything like this while getting Vistara Signature and Magnus last yr
When i got Magnus, nothing was asked not even salary details.
However with this Vistara, it was like i was going for a passport application.

I checked more on this with field guy who did my kyc, he said it's their common tactic, they will delay because of this to make customer anxious and complete as per their last working day TAT. I got 2 calls for the same to opt for it.

Last edited:
Between did not understand regarding migration to other card? do you mean they will not give me vistara? In the mobile application it does show Vistara Infinite.

I had closed Axis magnus few weeks back due to so many devaluations, i randomly went for BMS for bogo offer came to know even that got devalued, closed it the same day.
They will migrate you to either atlas or air india cc if they launch

I had closed Axis magnus few weeks back due to so many devaluations, i randomly went for BMS for bogo offer came to know even that got devalued, closed it the same day. that was a On your face 🧌 moment in PVR for me, i told i have a premium card will get 1 free ticket (got ruined :cat-with-tears-of-joy:)

They will migrate you to either atlas or air india cc if they launch
No, they won't. Atleast not until March 2026. That's what Vistara has said. They will stop renewals after March 2025, which will mean that all cards will continue to give atleast the same benefit until March 2026 or earlier wherever applicable. for e.g.: If you get it in 09/2024 you will not be able to renew it for the second year (last renewal in 03/25) so your card will stop functioning after 09/2025. My card will be renewed in 11/2024 and I will lose it in 11/25. Hopefully we get option to migrate automatically to FR card by then.

Here's the source: 1727177310883.webp

Back