• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Finally, I Got My ICICI APay CC Limit Enhanced Manually

QamarImam

TF Buzz
This is just a sharing of my experience, hoping it might help someone.
I got my ICICI APay credit card almost a year ago. I always used 30-40% of my card's limit. Last month, I emailed the bank to request a limit enhancement, but they gave me a vague response, saying, "You're already using the maximum limit, and we'll offer you a limit enhancement when the time comes."

Then, I requested through the X platform, and the bank's social media team called me to raise

my request. They asked for my ITR documents via email, which I provided. And today, I got a limit enhancement from 60k to 200k! I'm shocked and thrilled

Currently Fighting for Limit Enhancement with HDFC and SBICARD, by mail
Let's See Wha Happens Next😄😄

Last edited:
I got my ICICI APay credit card almost a year ago. I always used 30-40% of my card's limit. Last month, I emailed the bank to request a limit enhancement, but they gave me a vague response, saying, "You're already using the maximum limit, and we'll offer you a limit enhancement when the time comes."

Then, I requested through the X platform, and the bank's social media team called me to raise

my request. They asked for my ITR documents via email, which I provided. And today, I got a limit enhancement from 60k to 200k! I'm shocked and thrilled

I also requested for LE … submitted ITR too … but request rejected 😂… i have to live with 460k existing limit only 🥲

That's the way it is! Good to hear bro. It's crazy how can we receive 2 different responses from the same department.

They will see other parameters.
Like -
1. how many other CCs you have.
2. how much is the total limit of all CCs.
3. your income.
4. your usage pattern of existing CCs.
5. ..........
6. ..........
(n a dozen more)

Was there a CIBIL hit?

Great, keep it up

HDFC is more difficult but doable, SBI is the worst in my experience
Yes, as I mentioned earlier, I had requested a limit increase from HDFC and SBI as well. Finally, HDFC has approved my request for a LE , which wasn't easy to get

However, persistence pays off, and after numerous emails, the bank has granted me an additional LE of 65k, l've applied for an upgrade from HDFC Paytm to HDFC Millennia, let's see how the bank responds.

Attachments

• IMG_1779.webp
    IMG_1779.webp
    139.9 KB · Views: 15

Can you please share the email id of ICICI bank. I also have APay credit card with low limit. I will give it a try.

Back