• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Finally OneCard (Federal Bank) offered limit enhancement after 2 Years

foxy

TF Buzz
Just opened the OneCard app today and got a limit enhancement offer.

When clicked to check, I couldn't believe it when I saw the increase was only 10%, just Rs. 5000! 😳

That too after more than 2 years and trying every possible way such as high, low, and no spends for months.

Anyone else with Federal Bank got a limit enhancement ?

Comment you offer amount and your usage patterns.

Attachments

• one-card-limit-offer.jpg
    one-card-limit-offer.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 56

When clicked to check, I couldn't believe it when I saw the increase was only 10%, just Rs. 5000! 😳

That too after more than 2 years and trying every possible way such as high, low, and no spends for months.

I also got One card(FB) LE almost after 3 years. Only 13%

Any idea when they'll resume onboarding new customers?

I did not start getting limit increase untill I started clearing dues within app and not cred or any outside source. They seem to only track repayment for limit increase If you repay in their own app. For cashback I always used cred or other third-party apps. I did not recieve any limit increase for 2 years. But just as an experiment I started paying dues via app and I got 30k increase.

Last edited:
Back