• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Finding the Most Cost-Efficient Way to Transfer USD to the US using Amex India credit cards

ankiiiii

TF Buzz
I'm looking to send money to my relative's US account in USD and I'm exploring the most cost-efficient methods. I am aware that platforms like PayPal and Skrill can be used for this. Previously, I used my RBL World Safari card with zero forex charges on PayPal (though PayPal did deduct fees on the receiver's end, I saved a lot by not using PayPal's expensive forex rates).

Since my Amex Plat Travel card isn't zero forex, I'm seeking a more economical option. Can anyone recommend the best way to minimize fees and charges for this transfer?

Thanks & Regards, Ankit

Amex gives rewards points and vouchers. So, what exactly are you looking for? 0 forex, cheapest transfer option, OR 0/low forex + Rewards? Only Amex or any other way of sending the money?

Amex gives rewards points and vouchers. So, what exactly are you looking for? 0 forex, cheapest transfer option, OR 0/low forex + Rewards? Only Amex or any other way of sending the money?
Hey, since 0 forex is not possible for Amex. I am looking for the cheapest transfer option using a credit card.

Can you please elaborate: Where should I buy it using a credit card and is the forex rate reasonable? How to transfer once purchased, is there an economical way to transfer? Thanks.
it is a cryptocurrency and you can buy it via credit card but the price you get quoted will be higher.

I'm looking to send money to my relative's US account in USD and I'm exploring the most cost-efficient methods. I am aware that platforms like PayPal and Skrill can be used for this. Previously, I used my RBL World Safari card with zero forex charges on PayPal (though PayPal did deduct fees on the receiver's end, I saved a lot by not using PayPal's expensive forex rates).

Since my Amex Plat Travel card isn't zero forex, I'm seeking a more economical option. Can anyone recommend the best way to minimize fees and charges for this transfer?

Thanks & Regards, Ankit
Use Bitcoin ฿

Back