• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Finding total amount in credit card for a FY

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Need to find how much I have spent on each card for a FY to meet reach spending milestone for renewal fee waiver.

Will be helpful to start a wiki post on how to do this for all banks

I mainly have axis ace and axis Airtel as paid cards for which I need to track my yearly spendings to see the 2L mark for renewal fee waiver

helloworld

TF Legend
Need to find how much I have spent on each card for a FY to meet reach spending milestone for renewal fee waiver.

Will be helpful to start a wiki post on how to do this for all banks

I mainly have axis ace and axis Airtel as paid cards for which I need to track my yearly spendings to see the 2L mark for renewal fee waiver

1. Open last 12 months statement and sum (spent amount - reversal).
2. Call customer support and simply ask 'how much spent in last anniversary year', can request for fee waiver there itself - if you want.
3. Track every month payments in excel or app. Calculate the sum (ideal thing one should do to track where money goes & how much).

Start preparing excel sheet. SInce, you have less cards its easy to track and update monthly once without any issues. Will give better insights and more info about those cards too.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Don't see reward n benefits option for axis Airtel n axis ace. Should one have savings acc to see this?
No
I have no account I can see it for
Every card
Previlage, samsung infinite and iocl

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No
I have no account I can see it for
Every card
Previlage, samsung infinite and iocl
Is any one of these cards eligible for edge points? I think if edge rewards points are applicable then one can see reward and benefits where it comes after selecting individual card?