• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Fixed Deposit Utkarsh, DCB

HEHE

TF Neo
Please comment/review if anybody has FD with Utkarsh SFB or DCB.
Offline possible without savings bank account ? (I dont provide Aadhaar to any bank.)

you can open offline fd account by doing afresh kyc with utkarsh bank. Fill up fd opening form and provide any two POI & POA documents from OVD list along with two recent photos. Aadhar not mandatory but optional document.

Please comment/review if anybody has FD with Utkarsh SFB or DCB.
Offline possible without savings bank account ? (I dont provide Aadhaar to any bank.)
You'll have to provide your PAN to any bank which you want to do business with, and since Aadhar and PAN are linked, your Aadhar details will also be collected by the bank. No point not providing Aadhar details. It makes no difference whether you do it online or offline. As far as FD without Savings account is concerned, I don't think any bank will do that since once the FD is matured, in most cases, that money is first transferred to the Savings account, and then the customer can withdraw that amount. I may be wrong, but this is what I have learnt from banks.

Back