• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FLIGHTS TO LONDON HEATHROW

I AM TRAVELING TO LONDON FORM BOMBAY IN SEPT 2023 I WOULD LIKE PEOPLE WITH SOME PRIOR EXPERIENCE TO GUIDE ME THROUGH THE BEST AXIS ER REDEMPTION FOR A RETURN BUSINESS CLASS AS I HAVE QUITE A FEW OF THEM TO BOOK A FLIGHT BY THE BEST TRANSFER PARTNER

I AM CONSIDERING VIRGIN ATLANTIC, ANY BETTER SOLUTIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED

CORPORATION IS MUCH APPRECIATED

THANK YOU

Last edited:
I AM TRAVELING TO LONDON FORM BOMBAY IN SEPT 2023 I WOULD LIKE PEOPLE WITH SOME PRIOR EXPERIENCE TO GUIDE ME THROUGH THE BEST AXIS ER REDEMPTION AS I HAVE QUITE A FEW OF THEM TO BOOK A FLIGHT BY THE BEST TRANSFER PARTNER

THANK YOU
I would request you to share how much point or money you are seeing on Virgin Atlantic so other people can send you best cost

Best redemption for london is the following,
1. From india book air india via turkish (low taxes)
2. Return book via virgin atlantic flying club (for va use amex card or mb)

What happens in that case, where the award ticket is cancelled or the date changed? How much percentage of miles do we get back??

I AM TRAVELING TO LONDON FORM BOMBAY IN SEPT 2023 I WOULD LIKE PEOPLE WITH SOME PRIOR EXPERIENCE TO GUIDE ME THROUGH THE BEST AXIS ER REDEMPTION FOR A RETURN BUSINESS CLASS AS I HAVE QUITE A FEW OF THEM TO BOOK A FLIGHT BY THE BEST TRANSFER PARTNER

THANK YOU
I won't recommend people this startegy Axis>ITC>Marriot> Virgin
2:4:1 transfer

You will get a ratio of 2 axis :1 virgin.
That means you have to spend 142500 approx + taxes this is hell. haha
Go and get the vistara Business class for 120k points + $32 taxes.

One more problem you cannot transfer more than 60 to Marriot from ITC

THANK YOU
DM me i will give you details

bro you really need to check properly. On virgin website It is 75K miles + 924 euro taxes. of which 560 euro is surcharge alone. Taxes is around 84k rupees. So 75k miles +84K rupees.
Cheapest I found is via delta. Virgin Atlantic bom-lhr round . 140K miles + 29K rupees

Last edited:
bro you really need to check properly. On virgin website It is 75K miles + 924 euro taxes. of which 560 euro is surcharge alone. Taxes is around 84k rupees. So 75k miles +84K rupees.
Cheapest I found is via delta. Virgin Atlantic bom-lhr round . 140K miles + 29K rupees
Yeah I saw the same really high fees

Back