• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart Axis CC Cashback credit time

skywalker

TF Select
My Flipkart Axis CC was issued to me this month only, so my first billing cycle will be completed in May first week. I’ve done 2 transactions since I got the card, but when exactly does the 5% Cashback get credited to my card?

Also, where can I check the Cashback, if it has been credited or not? Should I pay the total amount when I get the bill next week or should I pay (total amount - Cashback to be credited)?

My Flipkart Axis CC was issued to me this month only, so my first billing cycle will be completed in May first week. I’ve done 2 transactions since I got the card, but when exactly does the 5% Cashback get credited to my card?

Also, where can I check the Cashback, if it has been credited or not? Should I pay the total amount when I get the bill next week or should I pay (total amount - Cashback to be credited)?
Cashback is received in next month after current month’s bill due.
So pay total amount always as the cashback would be adjusted in next months bill not current one.

So pay total amount always as the cashback would be adjusted in next months bill not current one.
So in that case, if my next bill date is 2nd May, then the cashback that I have collected till 1st May will be credited to my card on 2nd June? Is that a fair assumption?

So in that case, if my next bill date is 2nd May, then the cashback that I have collected till 1st May will be credited to my card on 2nd June? Is that a fair assumption?
Before 2 June. Somewhere between 23rd may (guessing due based on 21 days) and 1st June. As the cashback will be posted before next billing.

In my case, cashback is credited five days before card bill generation date, so it's visible in the card statement and it's adjusted against outstanding amount . So I would suggest you check statement when it's generated.

You can always check all the details by logging in into credit card account on Axis website.

In my case, cashback is credited five days before card bill generation date, so it's visible in the card statement and it's adjusted against outstanding amount . So I would suggest you check statement when it's generated.

You can always check all the details by logging in into credit card account on Axis website.
You mean 5 days before the next bill generation date, right? Or in the same month’s bill itself?

For instance, if you’ve collected ₹500 cashback in 2nd April to 2nd May billing cycle then those 500 bucks would be credited around May last week, like @WhoU pointed out?

You mean 5 days before the next bill generation date, right? Or in the same month’s bill itself?

For instance, if you’ve collected ₹500 cashback in 2nd April to 2nd May billing cycle then those 500 bucks would be credited around May last week, like @WhoU pointed out?

Yes, but I think cashback counting period is for transactions from 1st of the month to last date of the month, irrespective of billing cycling period.

IMG_8228.jpeg

When the Cashback gets credited, is it supposed to be reflected on this “Transactions” page in the Axis Mobile app? Or would I be able to see it somewhere else?

I have purchased a laptop around 70K at 22th Jan and today I have received a cashback of 11 rupees. can I consider this 11 rupees is for Dec month cashback and will I get CB for Jan purchase on March? Is my understanding right?

Back