• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart Axis devaluation From March 2023 Alternative For Maximize Benefits

Vineet_

TF Premier
After recent devaluation in #flipkart #axis card what will be the best way to maximize its benefits except 5% on #flipkart & #myntra or 4 % on some specific merchants & last 1.5% almost it won't work with daily life spends from march 2023 onwards .

1. Is there any we can recover its annual fee of 590/- or make LTF its very rare axis will convert now ?

2. In 1.5% spends criteria where we can use this card .

What is your options in alternative of this cards with LTF or same ~ 590/- annual charges .(except SBI Cashbackcard)

This was first Cashback cards in during launch now its fully devaluated.

Kindly share your opinions !!!

Screenshot_20230220-230809_Gmail.jpg

Last edited:
After recent devaluation in #flipkart #axis card what will be the best way to maximize its benefits except 5% on #flipkart & #myntra or 4 % on some specific merchants & last 1.5% almost it won't work with daily life spends from march 2023 onwards .

1. Is there any we can recover its annual fee of 590/- or make LTF its very rare axis will convert now ?

2. In 1.5% spends criteria where we can use this card .

What is your options in alternative of this cards with LTF or same ~ 590/- annual charges .(except SBI Cashbackcard)

This was first Cashback cards in during launch now its fully devaluated.

Kindly share your opinions !!!
AU LIT is good option.

My Annual Fee is due next month and decided to close the card and emailed PNO about the same. Retention team called and gave me 2500 edge reward points which will cover Rs. 500 out of Rs. 590. So will keep this card for another year. Anyway Since I have SBI Cashback card and I have no utility for this card.

AU LIT is good option.

My Annual Fee is due next month and decided to close the card and emailed PNO about the same. Retention team called and gave me 2500 edge reward points which will cover Rs. 500 out of Rs. 590. So will keep this card for another year. Anyway Since I have SBI Cashback card and I have no utility for this card.
Can we earn Edge reward points for Flipkart axis card also ??

I might be out of touch, but could you let me know what are the benefits that got removed?
Found this site which explains it a bit clearly.

Basically if you are not using the card for rent or international transaction, it will probably not impact you.

Found this site which explains it a bit clearly.

Basically if you are not using the card for rent or international transaction, it will probably not impact you.
Biggest devaluation is no cashback on insurance and utility bill payment. It will probably impact lot of people's considering many people don't have Axis Ace Card.

Wait, Ace still has cashback on insurance payments?
I think all axis cashback removed from insurance category

W.e.f. September 15th, 2022, cashback shall not be eligible for payments made towards purchase of gold/jewelry items(all transactions made on MCC – 5944) and insurance premium payments (all transactions made on MCC – 6300)..

AU LIT is good option.

Recently paid my annual fee of 590 now its fully devaluated from March 2023 any way to maximize benefits atleast recover its fee i am not heavy spender in flipkart , myntra only 1.5 % bracket was in used now it seems not beneficial further.

Recently paid my annual fee of 590 now its fully devaluated from March 2023 any way to maximize benefits atleast recover its fee i am not heavy spender in flipkart , myntra only 1.5 % bracket was in used now it seems not beneficial further.
To recover your annual fee you need to spend Rs. 40000 considering 1.5% CB. Use the card for offline purchases. For utility buy gift card from Amazon itself. Merchant name shows as Amazon India, you might get cashback. Try with small amount. Write to Nodal officer or PNO to get Annual Fee reversal. If they don't provide Fee reversal, they might provide edge reward points.

Back