• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart refunded twice

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

Golu2

TF Buzz
I placed an order for an AC from Flipkart on Emi using my SBI credit card at the beginning of June. I need to cancel it for personal reasons because it has already shipped. I called Flipkart's customer service number and they confirmed the cancellation, but it does not appear as cancelled in my order section. Every day, I call them to cancel and arrange for a refund.They requested my bank account number after a few days, which I provided, and they refunded it to my bank account. I have closed my EMI and paid the amount owed on my SBI credit card after paying the foreclosure charges. Flipkart called me tomorrow(1 August) to say they had made two refunds: one to my bank and the other to my card. Following that, I verified that I had received a refund on my card as well.
They did not call me again until recently.

If I go ahead and do that, will not they pursue legal action?
Max they can request/ask to return the money

Mostly due to litigation cost they will end up the things.

Don't close flipkart ac, just close credit card.

Just don't withdraw that funds from ur ac, money that credit in your ac ... After 3 months, use them.

There will be no problem, even they legally proceed.

Sad, to myself I am advising the bad things 🤧

F****k Flipkart. Keep the money if you can, based on the method mentioned suggested here.

They called me back today to ask if I had received my refund twice. When I replied that I had, they said they would send me a link so I could return the money.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back