• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Found New Hobbie

neo.puneet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I've found a new hobby!

I play random songs on my macbook whenever I get a call from a bank/loan/spam/etc

I don't say a word

I don't hear a word

I pick up the call, they start saying shit while my music is on. Hopefully, the caller on the other end enjoy some music during their mundane shift.

Headphones Jamming GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I used to get call from tataaia for selling a insurance or something.. this was going on for past 1 week and daily near 10 am and they would call from a different number..

Day before yesterday, I got super pissed when i heard they are from tataaia again. I asked them to transfer the call to floor supervisor, when they asked me that I can tell them the issue.. i told them to give me customer care email id(coz I wanted to drop an email to them saying mental harassment due to daily calls).. then the representative said we have a customer support number but not customer support email address. I told them it was not possible and give me the email address, finally the representative said wait a min then gave me buyonlinepolicy@gmail.com but I knew the domain would have been @tataaia.com so I told them that you being a representative have given me wrong information, please note that this call is being recorded, I am <my name> and after telling tataaia not to call they are still calling and now harassing me mentally by calling twice everyday. This recording will be submitted to consumer forum not only for repeated mental harassment caused by tataaia but for giving incorrect information while selling a policy. And then i cut the phone.

It has been 2 days now I hacent recieved a call from them. Hopefully it continues😌

if you find any way to deal with robo-calls, then please share that too...
I am tired of calls from numbers starting with 803... roz 1 number block krta hu

Attachments

• IMG_20ssss.jpg
    IMG_20ssss.jpg
    384.7 KB · Views: 11
Back