• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free BMS movie tickets giveaway every month by @the_dark_knight

the_dark_knight

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi community,
Currently, I have some debit card and credit cards on which I have monthly BookMyShow movie ticket offers but seldomly used by me.
Following are some card offers which are very rarely used by me every month and available for free giveaway :
1. Indusind Select Signature BOGO offer (up to 500 off)
2. Indusind Select Platinum BOGO offer (up to 500 off)
3. ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card Dual (Mastercard and Amex) BOGO offer (up to 500 off)
4. Axis Priority Debit card 25% off (single ticket up to 350) and 20% off on F&B (up to rs60)
5. ICICI Sapphiro Debit Card 25% off up to rs200 (min 2 tckts)

Following offers are used by me regularly, but may still be available for donation if not used by me:
1. SBI Elite Credit Card two combined tickets free worth 250rs each (total flat 500 off)
2. Indusind ED signature two single tickets free worth 200rs each.
3. BMS RBL Play CC offer (but subject to 5k spend target met each month)

Please do your own research for the mentioned cards on BMS offer section as the offers keep getting refreshed. Refer T&C for the card offer which you want to avail.

Process to claim these offers from me:
1. DM me the following details:
  • BMS App Location/city
  • Cinema name
  • Movie Name
  • Date and Time of show
  • No of tickets and total price
2. Share the screenshots showing the selected seats and the payment summary page, for cross-verfication.
3. Provide your preferred card offer, the best available card offer will be applied anyway.
4. Any extra remaining payable amount showing (apart from card discount) needs to be paid by you (can be paid later after the booking if the amount is lower <100). Either UPI me or share the apay GV.
5. I will share the booking details and the QR code for entry.
6. For security reasons, I will refrain from sharing the card details with you, so tickets can only be booked from my own account.

Back