• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Freecharge changed MCC . No more getting points/ rewards on Freecharge Credit Card Bill payment using Debit Cards

How do you know? What's the new mcc? And which debit did try and find out that the mcc is changed?

How do you know? What's the new mcc? And which debit did try and find out that the mcc is changed?
I did a transaction on 8 October it fetched rewards. I again did a transaction on 11 October but yesterday after the rewards were refreshed it fetched no rewards for this 11 October transaction. I will not divulge into details of which debit card I used because here things spread like fire and people misuse it to a great extent and make it public to get boost for their YouTube and ultimately bank plugs in all the loopholes. The debit card that I have been using is for a very long time now. Same happened last month also. Mobikwik gave rewards till Mid September but transactions done after that didn't fetch any rewards

Since HDFC Visa Platinum card has been advertised here so much, so anyone who has doubt just do 200 Rs credit card bill payment on Freecharge using HDFC VP DC. Keep a note of your points before doing this transaction. Come and check back after a week at Max. You will not find any points from now ( Ever since I hav used HDFC VP DC it has not taken more than 4 days for points to reflect in my card).

I did a transaction on 8 October it fetched rewards. I again did a transaction on 11 October but yesterday after the rewards were refreshed it fetched no rewards for this 11 October transaction. I will not divulge into details of which debit card I used because here things spread like fire and people misuse it to a great extent and make it public to get boost for their YouTube and ultimately bank plugs in all the loopholes. The debit card that I have been using is for a very long time now. Same happened last month also. Mobikwik gave rewards till Mid September but transactions done after that didn't fetch any rewards
True. A lot of things have been patched which has impacted even genuine transactions.

In the quest to cb and bolster likes couple of them have been highlighting the procedure in their YT videos which in turn had let to abusing system and plug all options.

I really appreciate @TechnoFino who have turned a lucrative offer not to share folks data and have been educating/improving financial literacy but sadly thanks to few folks his noble attempt has been watered down.

in the end, let's continue being good and doing Good

a transaction on 8 October it fetched rewards. I again did a transaction on 11 October but yesterday after the rewards were refreshed it fetched no rewards for this 11 October transaction. I will not divulge into details of which debit card I used because here things spread like fire and people misuse it to a great extent and make it public to get boost for their YouTube and ultimately bank plugs in all the loopholes. The debit card that I have been using is for a very long time now. Same happened last month also. Mobikwik gave rewards till Mid September but transactions done af

True. A lot of things have been patched which has impacted even genuine transactions.

In the quest to cb and bolster likes couple of them have been highlighting the procedure in their YT videos which in turn had let to abusing system and plug all options.

I really appreciate @TechnoFino who have turned a lucrative offer not to share folks data and have been educating/improving financial literacy but sadly thanks to few folks his noble attempt has been watered down.

in the end, let's continue being good and doing Good
All gaps in the system have been plugged now. There ain't any loophole now. Thanks to our so called experts on YouTube. They've left none ! Debit cards have been totally rendered useless now. Now the only way is to earn a few pennies using Cheq and Cred

Just for Info HDFC Bank net banking portal is still giving points for cc bill payment via VP DC . Yesterday did a transaction of Rs 50000 and today 500 points got credited to my card. I've just reedemed them. These should get credited to my account by day end

Attachments

• IMG-20231014-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20231014-WA0000.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 26
Just wanted to know if we did direct cc bill payment now on freecharge , mobikwik , Paytm , cheq using Millenia debit card will we get 1 % cashback for the same . I understand 2.5 % slab won't work now as MCC has been changed but with the present MCC will we get 1 % if we use Millenia Debit card for payment on these apps ???

All gaps in the system have been plugged now. There ain't any loophole now. Thanks to our so called experts on YouTube. They've left none ! Debit cards have been totally rendered useless now. Now the only way is to earn a few pennies using Cheq and Cred
Even cheq patched their mcc code??

Back