• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Credit Cards Fuel cards points redemption at fuel stations

MJN

TF Premier
I have below cards
Hdfc IOCL
Axis IOCL
ICICI HPCL super saver
Sbi BPCL

I know to redeem the points at BPCL outlets using my sbi BPCL card

How can I redeem other cards reward points in their respective fuel outlet? Pls help

For citi cards, there is no specific machine nowadays, i think it changed last year.
You just have to go and transact with your Citibank IOCL card on a listed pump ( important ,check website for the details) and after the transaction you will get SMS to Redeem your rewards against the transaction. Go ahead and it will be processed on 1:1 basis.
You have to do this in 24 hours or the amount will be charged to your card.

@nrb
@lucifer

Update:

I have redeemed hdfc IOCL 3000 fuel points in the hdfc net banking reward redemption

*Can redeem in multiple of 500 points
*I redeemed 3000 points and the same credited on my xtra rewards points
* I went to XR participating outlet, they redeemed via my XR points for Rs2880 (Rs 0.96 Per Point)

Which is 4.8% (Best in LTF Fuel cards) return excluding 1% surcharge waiver

The only card which gives points without any follow up and hassle free redemption;

Update:

I have redeemed hdfc IOCL 3000 fuel points in the hdfc net banking reward redemption

*Can redeem in multiple of 500 points
*I redeemed 3000 points and the same credited on my xtra rewards points
* I went to XR participating outlet, they redeemed via my XR points for Rs2880 (Rs 0.96 Per Point)

Which is 4.8% (Best in LTF Fuel cards) return excluding 1% surcharge waiver

The only card which gives points without any follow up and hassle free redemption;
This card is LTF?

Back