• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Funds not reflecting in my Idfc first bank savings ac after adding money using phonepe in their ADD MONEY option

mb725744

TF Buzz
I have opened online IDFC Account yesterday and after completing my KYC, i tried adding money to my new account. I clicked on the ADD MONEY option and selected 'add using other upi apps' and using phonepe, i transferred 50,000 from my SBI account. It has been a day and neither my money got reflected in my IDFC acc nor did i receive any refund. If this has happened with someone, please let me know the process to get my money back. Its my one month salary😭

The bug in add money has been there for a few months on the app. You should recheck on the Phonepe transaction and see... The reversal of funds was reflected within 24 hours.

Easiest thing to do is to create upi for the new account within the idfc app and transfer to that address from phonepe

I have opened online IDFC Account yesterday and after completing my KYC, i tried adding money to my new account. I clicked on the ADD MONEY option and selected 'add using other upi apps' and using phonepe, i transferred 50,000 from my SBI account. It has been a day and neither my money got reflected in my IDFC acc nor did i receive any refund. If this has happened with someone, please let me know the process to get my money back. Its my one month salary😭
Went through similar situation last year. Sad they haven't patched it yet!
It took 2 business days to reflect the amount.

After the initial hiccup, it has been pretty smooth so far.

Did have a similar issue 2 years back, but eventually the amount was reflected in the IDFC account. Wondering why this issue is not resolved yet .

Did have a similar issue 2 years back, but eventually the amount was reflected in the IDFC account. Wondering why this issue is not resolved yet .
How Many days did it take to reflect the amount?
Did you do anything specific for the same?

Mine is also stuck for a few days- but not via Phonepe.
I have emailed the IDFC customer care team.
Transfer to IDFC UPI works well.
I too have mailed them but haven't heard from since last 2 days. I don't think they give any special attention to mails.
But i have raised a ticket by calling their support team. Have you tried anything else?

The bug in add money has been there for a few months on the app. You should recheck on the Phonepe transaction and see... The reversal of funds was reflected within 24 hours.

Easiest thing to do is to create upi for the new account within the idfc app and transfer to that address from phonepe
I've checked a hundred times. Haven't received the refund yet. Did you contact your source bank or IDFC bank before receiving the refund?

I've checked a hundred times. Haven't received the refund yet. Did you contact your source bank or IDFC bank before receiving the refund?
Nope did nothing. I had decided to call them up and just before I did that I thought to check the bank account via net banking and saw the refund in there. It showed up as transfered on Gpay but on the bank statement that transaction was reversed.

Nope did nothing. I had decided to call them up and just before I did that I thought to check the bank account via net banking and saw the refund in there. It showed up as transfered on Gpay but on the bank statement that transaction was reversed.
Lucky guy

Hi all any method to change upi id in idfc first bank account?
By default I got mob no as Id but want to get some payment’s from others to whom I don’t want to reveal my mob no
TIA

Back