• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Get Card in 60 seconds, will it be shared limit ?

Kzerty

TF Neo
"I already have ICICI Coral Rupay and HPCL Coral cards with a shared and low limit of 30k. Now, I am seeing this in my Amazon app: 'Get a card in 60 seconds'. If I apply now, will it be the same shared limit of 30k?

"I already have ICICI Coral Rupay and HPCL Coral cards with a shared and low limit of 30k. Now, I am seeing this in my Amazon app: 'Get a card in 60 seconds'. If I apply now, will it be the same shared limit of 30k?
Yes and you should take it. Because icici is very generous in LE for apay cc. You might get LE to above 2 lakhs within a year.

Ofcourse you should take it .

Yes, it will have 30k shared limit..
If you take this card now, and put it in the drawer , this time next year your limit could be as much as 3L..
All the best

Back