• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Get discounts and cashbacks. Introducing LittlePixi: Find best working coupons

agrprashantagrprashant is verified member.

TF Select
VIP Lounge
FinTech Founder/Co-Founder
Intro
Gone are the days of hunting the internet for valid coupons—LittlePixi does the legwork for you, streamlining the process of finding discounts and cashbacks. Check it out:
Secret page to all websites and categories: https://littlepixi.com/offers
1 minute video: How to save money with LittlePixi

Story
As a credit card and coupon aficionado myself I used to struggle to find the best coupons since they kept changing and had to make a lot of effort to use coupon websites like GrabOn and CouponDunia as most of the coupons didn't work. We made LittlePixi whose USP was to find coupons that worked.

Some of the features that we made from scratch to help the deal finder community (Android app only):
  1. Proprietary algorithm to predict if the coupon Usually works or Might not work. Invalid coupons are filtered out
  2. Magic sort: Enter amount to find coupons sorted by highest savings first. Especially useful for paying bills
  3. Enhanced search for Domestic Flights: When booking a flight you need to find and compare coupons quickly as ticket prices can increase any second. With filters you choose your options (one-way/return, nos. of pax, etc.) to find and compare coupons that will give you the highest discount
We have significantly improved our fulfilment rate so that you're able to see all the offers that are available (we track roughly 500 offers every month).

Give it a try and let me know if you have any feedback.

Last edited:
@agrprashant Nice work on accumulating the offers.

An offer mentioned on your site caught my eye.
Are you really sure about Paytm - Electricity - Axis Neo offer working?

Below screenshot is from your site.

Screenshot from 2024-06-12 21-51-56.png

Intro
Gone are the days of hunting the internet for valid coupons—LittlePixi does the legwork for you, streamlining the process of finding savings. Check it out!
Direct link to secret page to all current offers for websites and categories: https://littlepixi.com/offers

Story
As a credit card and coupon aficionado myself I used to struggle to find the best coupons since they kept changing and had to make a lot of effort to use coupon websites like GrabOn and CouponDunia as most of the coupons didn't work. We made LittlePixi whose USP was to find coupons that worked.

Some of the features that we made from scratch to help the deal finder community:
  1. Proprietary algorithm to predict if the coupon Usually works or Might not work. Invalid coupons are filtered out
  2. Magic sort: Enter amount to find coupons sorted by highest savings first. Especially useful for paying bills
  3. Enhanced search for Domestic Flights: When booking a flight you need to find and compare coupons quickly as ticket prices can increase any second. With filters you choose your options (one-way/return, nos. of pax, etc.) to find and compare coupons that will give you the highest discount
We have significantly improved our fulfilment rate so that you're able to see all the offers that are available (we track roughly 500 offers every month).

Micro website, needs more info to be loaded.

Good work 👏🏻

Are you associated with littlepixi?
Yes, I am a co-founder.

@agrprashant Nice work on accumulating the offers.

An offer mentioned on your site caught my eye.
Are you really sure about Paytm - Electricity - Axis Neo offer working?

Below screenshot is from your site.

View attachment 57051
This card feature offer has been replaced with Amazon Pay offer. Removed. Thanks for pointing out.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-13 at 2.26.23 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-13 at 2.26.23 PM.png
    84.4 KB · Views: 41
Intro
Gone are the days of hunting the internet for valid coupons—LittlePixi does the legwork for you, streamlining the process of finding discounts and cashbacks. Check it out!
Direct link to secret page to all websites and categories: https://littlepixi.com/offers

Story

Some of the features that we made from scratch to help the deal finder community:

Where is BigPixie? What you have done with that?
Nation wants to know! :)

Great !!! ...
The Simpsons Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Good one. If updated frequently it would be delighted.
Yes, it is updated very frequently. As a user ourselves we wouldn't like it if we missed an opportunity to get a discount.

If you come across an anomaly, DM me. We'll improve (or offer an explanation :D)
Thanks for making this website… but dont sell data illegally … be a ”good boy” in data market
Not selling no data. Thanks for the faith!

Thank you for sharing the feedback. I knew this offer would come and bite us some day :D

Our systems can't handle decimal percentage values as of now. And since decimal value discount/cashbacks are rare, we haven't gotten around to improving this.
Ok, got it. Just a suggestion, may be you could put a note in the description and mention in letters such as "Two point Five Percent"?

Really appreciate your effort, it's good to see all the offers at one place. Thanks for your time and patience

Back