• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Get Mcafee Internet Security individual plan of Rs 999 for FREE + Rs 101 Cashback

AllThatStuff

TF Premier
I don't use security software solutions
I just use Linux
Independence Day Usa GIF by Broad City

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
Any unlimited free security software is as good as not having one...they are just for "mann ki tasalli" !!!
Anyone using a genuine paid security software can vet on this.

And not using any USB device....I feel practically impossible in today's time !!
I am into this web world since 2008.. I know quite a lot about how free/paid stuff works.. had been using paid security softwares for years.. had to switch to Kaspersky free antivirus since I bought genuine Windows-10 license.. Microsoft Defender + Kaspersky free antivirus started working wonders since then..

AllThatStuff

TF Premier
I am into this web world since 2008.. I know quite a lot about how free/paid stuff works.. had been using paid security softwares for years.. had to switch to Kaspersky free antivirus since I bought genuine Windows-10 license.. Microsoft Defender + Kaspersky free antivirus started working wonders since then..
Bro...didn't mean to belittle anyone, and I'm sure you must be knowing more than me !!
It's just that I saw a great change in performance after switching to paid version, same as you observed the other way round, and same thing I wrote here.
So again...no offense to anyone !!

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
Bro...didn't mean to belittle anyone, and I'm sure you must be knowing more than me !!
It's just that I saw a great change in performance after switching to paid version, same as you observed the other way round, and same thing I wrote here.
Bro, just chill.. you shared your experience and I shared mine.. what's there to belittle? I am not some 14 years teen.. so just chill :LOL::LOL:

silly_putty

TF Premier
He didn't belittle anyone, also paid or free antivirus won't make much of a difference. Windows defender + ublock origin is more than sufficient to stay away from malware unless you actually click for 25 milfs in your area banners.

AllThatStuff

TF Premier
He didn't belittle anyone, also paid or free antivirus won't make much of a difference. Windows defender + ublock origin is more than sufficient to stay away from malware unless you actually click for 25 milfs in your area banners.

Regarding belittle or not, I think it was already sorted between the two concerned parties...still thanks for advice

Regarding efficacy of paid or free antivirus, it is one's personal choice....so let that be that way !!

Also, when talking of viruses on insecure websites, not sure why some ppl tend to think of only a certain category of websites 😝:ROFLMAO: