• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Getting 5% cashback on alcohol

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

Kaizer

TF Buzz
SBI Cashback CC is fetching 5% on Sipdirect for alcohol delivery. Merchant name is SIP DIRECT PG NEW DELHI IN. Sipdirect charges Rs 30 for delivery. SBI Cashback is not working for Swiggy alcohol delivery though.

Btw, buying swiggy gv from magicpin is much better than buying from Amazon. Magicpin gives 4% flat off + 5% CB from SBI Cashback
How long ago you tried this?

Have you read this?

Are you being still being able to use swiggy money as payment option? It shows swiggy money is undergoing changes for the last few weeks. Can't get it in payment methods when I try to pay for something.
I use swiggy money all the time , it works for me and I tried a few days ago

How long ago you tried this?

Have you read this?

Magicpin merchant name Samast Technologies does give 5% CB. For GV this is the merchant name that comes up on Magicpin. At least according to this thread. I tried just now and the merchant name came as Samast, so I'm guessing it works. I wasn't buying since I couldn't find the swiggy money payment option.

Reactions: SSV
Magicpin merchant name Samast Technologies does give 5% CB. For GV this is the merchant name that comes up on Magicpin. At least according to this thread. I tried just now and the merchant name came as Samast, so I'm guessing it works. I wasn't buying since I couldn't find the swiggy money payment option.
I never used magicpin. So I really don't know about magicpin..just passing message

Wow. Would you mind sharing which app you got it from? Park+ shows swiggy gv out of stock for over a month. The only alternative I have found so far is magicpin.
I too bought it from P+ only..
That's why I loaded up when the opportunity existed

Back