• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Getting card application rejection message for different variant of SBI Cards

karan_hdl

TF Buzz
I applied once before possibly roughly 2 months back for SBI Simply Click Credit Card via SBI official site, and SBI Paytm Card via Paytm App, both got rejected and I got an official mail stating due to the internal policy guidelines my application got rejected.

At present, I didn't apply again for any variant of SBI Card but still getting application rejection mail for the variants of credit card namely simply click, Paytm SBI Credit Card and in the mail two reasons also mentioned that is, Not a SBI Account holder and also no FD account at SBI so card couldn't be issued, Why I am getting these mails when I haven't applied for SBI Credit Card any idea anyone??

Note: I am already using Ola Money SBI Credit Card and I am sure I haven't applied presently for the above mentioned variant credit card, but applied few month back for the 2 above said variants of SBI Cards and already got rejection mails back then. What's is happening did anyone faced these kind of issues before?? Looking forward for your kind help...

Last edited:
I applied once before possibly roughly 2 months back for SBI Simply Click Credit Card via SBI official site, and SBI Paytm Card via Paytm App, both got rejected and I got an official mail stating due to the internal policy guidelines my application got rejected.

At present, I didn't apply again for any variant of SBI Card but still getting application rejection mail for 3 variants of credit card namely simply click, Paytm and tata SBI credit cards, and in the mail two reasons also mentioned that is, Not a SBI Account holder and also no FD account at SBI so card couldn't be issued, Why I am getting these mails when I haven't applied for SBI Credit Card any idea anyone??

Note: I am already using Ola Money SBI Credit Card and I am sure I haven't applied for the 3 above mentioned variant credit card, but applied few month back for the 2 above said variants of SBI Cards and already got rejection mails back then. What's is happening did anyone faced these kind of issues before?? Looking forward for your kind help...
SBI sends this message even after a year.

So nothing to worry.

At present, I didn't apply again for any variant of SBI Card but still getting application rejection mail for 3 variants of credit card namely simply click, Paytm and tata SBI credit cards, and in the mail two reasons also mentioned that is, Not a SBI Account holder and also no FD account at SBI so card couldn't be issued, Why I am getting these mails when I haven't applied for SBI Credit Card any idea anyone??

Note: I am already using Ola Money SBI Credit Card and I am sure I haven't applied for the 3 above mentioned variant credit card, but applied few month back for the 2 above said variants of SBI Cards and already got rejection mails back then. What's is happening did anyone faced these kind of issues before?? Looking forward for your kind help...
Check your cibil report if no cibil hit then don't worry

Thanks for your reply @D₹V and @NShah Yes as I am getting a clarity it might be for the cards that I applied months back.. I'll also verify the credit report.... In my case if I apply again will my application again gets rejected if I don't have a SBI Account and a FD...

Back